The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Final AP poll, which I'm glad doesn't matter anymore.

image.jpeg.a859d852e6e8752f3c3bd239dae326ef.jpeg
Damn finishing the year ranked lower than Ole miss and Missouri. What a sad state of affairs.
full

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
We have one of the worse lines in the country.

Your corners did not outplay our corners

The difference in the game was bad snaps.
I think Bama has one of the worst oline coaches in the country. They saying Latham is a 1. Proctor has 1 potential. Booker is possibly a 1. Roberts is definitely a 1 if he repeats this yr. McLaughlin after the hike is great. But the hike is kinda important

Michigan coaching and dline is legit. Their corners were never tested becuz of Tommy Rees. Short routes was open all game. I really wish I could ask Saban that question. You're in your 70s. you really put the end of your career in the hands of Tommy Rees:why:

Had Monken stayed at Georgia, nobody beating them. Bobo called a horrible gm in the sec title gm

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Aiight.You won a full one now.Don’t let this be your little one 98 Vols 2010 Auburn championship.Time don’t stop for no one.Ima remind you on this right here.

It’s not easy to repeat hence why until saban did the impossible you didn’t see that
Notre Dame :picard:

A lot of nevers on that list too
IDGAF what you remind me about :russ:. Like if they don't win next yr it's invalid? Stop it.
full

Right nikkas doing to much
If Michigan played like they play in the sec, they woulda had mass injuries by week 10. Instead they were gifted 10bye weeks while Bama was having a war each week.

Yeah cuz the rest of the west is up for winning the sec every year
We have one of the worse lines in the country.

Your corners did not outplay our corners

The difference in the game was bad snaps.

you don’t care about nuance until it was to suit your point, now you sitting here saying y’all was ass to justify in your mind why we got the dub

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I see why Ohio State struggled with Michigan. You are not hitting big plays against them deep. I wanna look up the age of that dline later. Im curious.

Im lookin at all these 5star wrs different today. Get some meat for the trenches :damn:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I see why Ohio State struggled with Michigan. You are not hitting big plays against them deep. I wanna look up the age of that dline later. Im curious.

Im lookin at all these 5star wrs different today. Get some meat for the trenches :damn:
That ravens defense is the difference Harbaugh '15-20 is 49-22. His bro loans him Macdonald before bringing him back in '21 and they gone 40-3 in that time. Minter took over when Macdonald was summoned back to Baltimore where they have best D in NFL also destroying the top offensive teams..

It was eyeopening how legit that defense was when I went thru their games, Team made no mistakes, EXCELLENT open field tackling (you know how hard that is on college level), forced turnovers, and able to play the run with light box.. Impressive stuff.