The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One of the corniest internet famous nikkas to ever exist
yeah i was like, clearly dude is doing whatever the twitter equivilent of dap fishing is....like Oregon and Washington and others don't have Ws over the big ten in the past TWO years....like the michigan players from WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI didn't grow up eating acai bowls and shyt better than kids from Oakland and south Seattle did who go to pac 12 schools

super corny

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
yeah i was like, clearly dude is doing whatever the twitter equivilent of dap fishing is....like Oregon and Washington and others don't have Ws over the big ten in the past TWO years....like the michigan players from WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI didn't grow up eating acai bowls and shyt better than kids from Oakland and south Seattle did who go to pac 12 schools

super corny
The fact his entire schtick has been going this strong on Twitter for over a decade (and his affiliation with Bomani also helps), shows me Black Twitter, Blerd Twitter or whatever cornball titles they're using this year live in an weirdo ass bubble and chase internet clout just like the "real nikkas" they grew up hating. Vicious cycle