PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know what you're seeing, but that shyt was doomed. He was not getting 4yrds on that. I didn't even watch OT, so I didn't see this. I knew the game was over when ppl started calling my phone. I had zero faith in Milroe and co after they failed in regulation

Saban is done breh. He'll never get this close again. And his defense is trash. Can't handle misdirection at all. They got beat on the same shyt Brian Kelly beat em with past yr.

Justice Haynes looked like the best player on the field and he has to play behind 3 other ppl.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't know what you're seeing, but that shyt was doomed. He was not getting 4yrds on that. I didn't even watch OT, so I didn't see this. I knew the game was over when ppl started calling my phone. I had zero faith in Milroe and co after they failed in regulation

Saban is done breh. He'll never get this close again. And his defense is trash. Can't handle misdirection at all. They got beat on the same shyt Brian Kelly beat em with past yr.

Justice Haynes looked like the best player on the field and he has to play behind 3 other ppl.
It was blocked perfectly to the left. Milroe momentum pulled him forward on the bad snap

We had multiple drives killed because Seth couldn’t snap the ball

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You sound stupid.They lost a close game against good players in overtime.Try to be proud of your team for once.Overnight slurpee outlook shyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It was blocked perfectly to the left. Milroe momentum pulled him forward on the bad snap

We had multiple drives killed because Seth couldn’t snap the ball
Man, I was complaining about McLaughlin all yr. It was u or someone else that defended that bum. He did that shyt in every game

Them that OLB was zeroed in on Milroe since they took the rb out the backfield(which was another dumb azz decision)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man, I was complaining about McLaughlin all yr. It was u or someone else that defended that bum. He did that shyt in every game

Them that OLB was zeroed in on Milroe since they took the rb out the backfield(which was another dumb azz decision)
No one can defend Seth

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've gotten 4 uninitiated notifications from you since bowl season started and I think every one of them coincided with an SEC loss. :mjlol:

SEC is already out of the playoff with just one game played and LSU needed a 4th-quarter comeback to beat 7-6 Wisconsin, but you're in here yapping. :russ:

Last edited: