The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Liberty being undefeated with their soft schedule is no different then Florida St and their schedule (sans LSU). Florida St was in the worst Power 5 conference and lost their QB. They were basically on par with Liberty.

They should have paired FSU with Liberty and Georgia with Oregon

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
As opposed to offensive juggernauts like vandy South Carolina Florida and Kentucky

Be the fukk for real, now mind you Iowa ain’t did shyt on offense and the defense held them to 14 for a grip, at what point do you honestly look at the game and draw a better take than iowas defense was playing cupcakes, or maybe they were so good they dragged a shyt offense to 10 wins and their best defensive player is out

You better than this
I hate to say it but your conference's style of play Kentucky would of been the 3rd best team in the Big10. The 3 yds and a cloud of dust shyt is not gonna win you games against faster defenses that are just as physical if not more. Then we you get down 2 TDs you're fukked cause you don't have a explosive offense to get back in the game

You think the result of the Penn State game yesterday and the Iowa game today or some coincidence?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Liberty being undefeated with their soft schedule is no different then Florida St and their schedule (sans LSU). Florida St was in the worst Power 5 conference and lost their QB. They were basically on par with Liberty.

:heh: I'm so glad FSU player sat out and didn't subject themselves to risk injury for your trolls

charknicks

All Star
Daps
:heh: I'm so glad FSU player sat out and didn't subject themselves to risk injury for your trolls

So if they were playing Michigan, are they risking injury and they should just sit out? You play, you risk injury. They decided to sit, and Georgia had alot of guys out as well. Still no excuse to lose by 60. It proved the committee's point. The backups were not a Top 4 team. ACC football is 'Power 5' by name only, except for Clemson the past decade.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I hate to say it but your conference's style of play Kentucky would of been the 3rd best team in the Big10. The 3 yds and a cloud of dust shyt is not gonna win you games against faster defenses that are just as physical if not more. Then we you get down 2 TDs you're fukked cause you don't have a explosive offense to get back in the game

You think the result of the Penn State game yesterday and the Iowa game today or some coincidence?

I think you can’t draw any solid conclusions from either game because they glorified scrimmages, we once thumped a Tim Tebow led Florida in a bowl game and the following year they won it all so does that mean we were nc caliber team ?

Talking about what Kentucky might do with no way to quantify that is a terrible take

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

FSU would’ve had 0 opt out if they play Liberty

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

See you speaking exactly why you take nothing away from this, fsu was down to a walk on so wtf were y’all really going to do, same with osu who’s defense was smothering mizzou that wasn’t an evenly matched game still

Millan

Pro
Daps
Mizzou got these big 10 fans heated:mjlol:
Oh, I'm just sitting back with a big ass smile on my face. First it was Ole Miss deserved a NY6 Bowl over MU (even though both were deserving), then it was Ohio State was going to run them out of JerryWorld even without MHJr and McCord (who they shat on all year long), BUT now its the Bucknuts didn't have either on the roster and they weren't motivated to give it their all against a supposed lesser opponent in a lesser bowl. The goalposts sure move don't they ? OSU fans may be the most pretentious and entitled fanbase in all of sports, which is saying much. Drinkwitz will be in COMO until 2028 and is only 40 years old. Missouri has the most relaxed NIL law in a state filled with double digit Fortune 500 companies and other wealthier institutions. Barring injuries and unforseen events, Mizzou is going to be relevant in the national picture for awhile.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Remedial post (no disrespect), but they did def do FSU dirty with giving em Georgia :mjlol: I would've loved to get Georgia-Oregon if it was feasible, Nix deserved to play Georgia one more time. Win or curbstomp, he deserved the chance

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
aint nothing explaining away a 60 point beat down

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:
:yeshrug: nikkas love bringing up the prior seasons when discussing current Georgia, and Georgia against the second best team in CFB...went out there and beat them by 60

I don't think it reflects FSU as being some fraud all season because their 2nd/3rd stringers went into a death trap

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Not Mizzou of all people coming out the sec woodworks to act like they finna change the landscape of cfb. My God :dead: