The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millan

Pro
Daps
Not Mizzou of all people coming out the sec woodworks to act like they finna change the landscape of cfb. My God :dead:
No one's saying that, but you would have to have your head in the sand to not see the potential. Only FBS P2 in a state of 6 million with 2 big cities and a great recruiting base in STL with KC not lagging behind and a HC who has charisma and is a great recruiter ? K.....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Imagine how @Numpsay and @Rhakim must by pounding the keyboard all season over UT being ranked
:mjlol: I stay on this nikka's mind. The boy tags me after every SEC SEC win like I give a fukk. I don't even remember if I cared if Tenn was ranked but they are still just another mid SEC team like all the rest of them not named Bama who better win or they'll join the mid party too :russ:

Millan

Pro
Daps
Big Ten has Ohio St, Michigan, and just programs who are stuck in the leatherhead era.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Be real, Freeze ain’t never got that title as an elite recruiter. He just had the same bags backing him that are backing Lane atm (and Lane has recruited terribly at the HS level since being at OM).
I do agree that Mario is a better pure recruiter. But Freeze with bags is dangerous and elite.