Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Big 10... You know.. them nikkas y'all squeaked by all year

U niccas goofy as hell

It's been stated multiple times but yall top heavy just like everyone else. Which is why Auburn has lost to Minnesota, Northwestern & Maryland within the past 4 years or so, no shots @Rigby. Why Tennessee lost to fukkin Purdue barely ova a yr ago. And not B1G teams but Florida's lost to Oregon St and mf UCF (also beat Auburn in recent times) their last cpl bowl games so prob even more embarrassing. Kentucky lost to Iowa last yr.

But what does any of it matter to a nicca who ain't fans of any of these teams outside of jokes maybe? Ain't none of y'all niccas Bama or Georgia but yall stay tryna stand on the backs of them niccas when yall watching em 99% of the time like we are.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
U niccas goofy as hell

It's been stated multiple times but yall top heavy just like everyone else. Which is why Auburn has lost to Minnesota, Northwestern & Maryland within the past 4 years or so, no shots @Rigby. Why Tennessee lost to fukkin Purdue barely ova a yr ago. And not B1G teams but Florida's lost to Oregon St and mf UCF (also beat Auburn in recent times) their last cpl bowl games so prob even more embarrassing. Kentucky lost to Iowa last yr.

But what does any of it matter to a nicca who ain't fans of any of these teams outside of jokes maybe? Ain't none of y'all niccas Bama or Georgia but yall stay tryna stand on the backs of them niccas when yall watching em 99% of the time like we are.
Bama went out there and broke these nikkas season, QB, and pride :scust: I'll spend my own money buying a Wilton Speight jersey before I root for fukking Alabama

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t get where all this false bravado comes from. Yall right up there with Notre Dame as perennial underachievers. :gucci:

Heisman winner? Check.
Multiple AA Wide Receivers? Check.
Potent all around offense? Check.
Good head coach? Check.
Fertile recruiting grounds with capable bag men? Check.

What’s the problem then? Good luck in the Outback bowl vs. Big Tens 5th/6th(?) best team?
By that logic y’all been underachievers that last century

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
U niccas goofy as hell

Bama went out there and broke these nikkas season, QB, and pride :scust: I'll spend my own money buying a Wilton Speight jersey before I root for fukking Alabama
Everybody kicking ass and yall got beat down by DeVry A&M... Yall gone fukk around and get swapped out for FSU

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
By that logic y’all been underachievers that last century
Are we the ones with top 5 classes year in and year out?

Are we the ones in the hotbed of high school recruiting grounds?

Are we the ones that have been practicing NIL to the degree as the SEC has, before NIL was even a thing?

Yea, I didn’t think so neither. :jbhmm:

Edit: and your reply makes no sense. The only thing we’ve got on that list is a good head coach.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Are we the ones with top 5 classes year in and year out?

Are we the ones in the hotbed of high school recruiting grounds?

Are we the ones that have been practicing NIL to the degree as the SEC has, before NIL was even a thing?

Yea, I didn’t think so neither. :jbhmm:

Edit: and your reply makes no sense. The only thing we’ve got on that list is a good head coach.
Y’all are blue bloods we’re not

And Notre dame are blue bloods too

CFB is the most elitest sport there is we were never supposed to have the success we had the last 25 year that’s why y’all be so mad

Funny you talk about recruiting ground y’all the the #1 player in the country a hour away from Ann Arbor and he rather play here

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Big 10... You know.. them nikkas y'all squeaked by all year
:heh:First we blew everyone out because we ain’t play nobody and now we squeaked by the Big Ten.

Here’s facts for you full strength ACC FSU turnt you out like a trick. That’s why you’re playing in the Blooming Onion bowl against Big Ten scraps in another meaningless bowl game. The main event is tomorrow for actual hardware. Nobody cares about your game.

The Big Ten coaches literally tried to get our team the death penalty over some cell phone footage; fukk we care about our conference exhibition win % :heh:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Everybody kicking ass and yall got beat down by DeVry A&M... Yall gone fukk around and get swapped out for FSU
So you nikkas gonna be safe because your daddy might beat Michigan tomorrow? Or the team that dropped 50 on yall in Atlanta last year tore up FSU? That's what you going with?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Shyt is embarrassing

Good 4 them if they pull it off Monday but I be damned if I'm actively rootin' for scum just so I can get my conference narrative off and prop my squad up to feel better myself. Or find myself randomly rooting for mf Rutgers & shyt cuz of sum weird conf pride.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all are blue bloods we’re not
Exactly, know your place, peasant. :ufdup:
CFB is the most elitest sport there is we were never supposed to have the success we had the last 25 year that’s why y’all be so mad
I’m confused.. how are we mad? We’re playing for hardware tomorrow, yall playin for endless bloomin onions for an entire year. :gucci:
Funny you talk about recruiting ground y’all the the #1 player in the country a hour away from Ann Arbor and he rather play here
I want Underwood as much as the next Michigan fan.. but two things.

1) Why do you think he’s leaning towards yall? The gumbo? :unimpressed:

2) Wake me up the next time a 5 star from the state of Michigan lives up to his hype.