• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Exactly, know your place, peasant. :ufdup:

I’m confused.. how are we mad? We’re playing for hardware tomorrow, yall playin for endless bloomin onions for an entire year. :gucci:

I want Underwood as much as the next Michigan fan.. but two things.

1) Why do you think he’s leaning towards yall? The gumbo? :unimpressed:

2) Wake me up the next time a 5 star from the state of Michigan lives up to his hype.
All that man did was post LSU is WRU :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GCoYpWEXwAA3J8I

@Trust Me @Trav @smitty22 @AVXL @Silkk @rigby @CrimsonTider @RammerJammer you saw what i did to the pup, wait till you see what i do to the wolf

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps

I think Freeze and gus have peaking in the early to mid 2010s in common, but they're different in a lot of other ways.

I think Cristobal and Freeze have the most in common in terms of recruiting at an elite level but fukking up as game day coaches. Cristobal doesn't have the sketchy baggage of Freeze though.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
think Cristobal and Freeze have the most in common in terms of recruiting at an elite level
Be real, Freeze ain’t never got that title as an elite recruiter. He just had the same bags backing him that are backing Lane atm (and Lane has recruited terribly at the HS level since being at OM).

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all are blue bloods we’re not

And Notre dame are blue bloods too

CFB is the most elitest sport there is we were never supposed to have the success we had the last 25 year that’s why y’all be so mad

Funny you talk about recruiting ground y’all the the #1 player in the country a hour away from Ann Arbor and he rather play here

He’s coming because the money higher not because some way better option in Baton Rouge

All that man did was post LSU is WRU :russ:

And all Ed said was it’s corny to act like a school stands for your program just because you share a conference, you think I’m happy when osu wins, or Minnesota has a good game fukk them shyt corny

Ain’t no lsu beef, both conferences are top heavy, y’all are good in your own rights, and we are too move on