• Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I remember he opted out then McCaffrey did it a couple of days later
[/QUOTE]
Yea Fournette was in a interview bragging about how he was on the phone with McCaffrey encouraging him to opt out

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Might be one of the worst ever IMO. Unless you're gambling, doesn't seem like there is any reason to watch other than the 3 games that matter.
Based on the reception I’ve seen post game, I really do think this FSU shaft will lead to some substantial change. May not be this or next year with the 12 team playoff being their main focus, but I think the NCAA and associated parties understand that sponsors ain’t gonna keep paying what they’re paying big name games that don’t end up having any real viewership (and I’m sure ESPN doesn’t want to keep paying for the rights, in that situation)

Idk if we’ll love whatever the outcome is, but I know for a fact bowl season as it currently is, just doesn’t work anymore

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You mean Missouri, who looked like total ass for 3 quarters against tOSU's b-squad, only beat one ranked team all year, and who nearly lost to two teams who aren't even in the Power 5?

You mean Alabama, who lost by double-digits on their own field to someone else's conference champ?

You mean LSU, who lost by double-digits on their own field to someone else's conference champ?

You mean Ole Miss, who absolutely no other conference champ is scared of?

If you weren't insecure, then why do you say such dumb shyt? The SEC this year was Georgia, an Alabama squad that looked awful in half its games, and then 12-deep mediocrity.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Based on the reception I’ve seen post game, I really do think this FSU shaft will lead to some substantial change. May not be this or next year with the 12 team playoff being their main focus, but I think the NCAA and associated parties understand that sponsors ain’t gonna keep paying what they’re paying big name games that don’t end up having any real viewership (and I’m sure ESPN doesn’t want to keep paying for the rights, in that situation)

Idk if we’ll love whatever the outcome is, but I know for a fact bowl season as it currently is, just doesn’t work anymore

Bowl season is back ground noise, it still makes money and people still have their tvs pointed that direction even the ass games, the mizzou and uga games aside (those were special circumstances) the product works, the issue is governance of the product, the playoff committee will have to set some hard rules and stick to them, it’s too much we will see and not enough this is the way

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What a clown conference :mjlol: Get your ass kicked year after year and haven’t won a trophy since Reconstruction yet scream SEC after winning a meaningless game. Like you taking pride in your neighbor driving a Bentley and you driving a 96 Ford Taurus:dead:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

I just really wish we could fast forward to the 24 team playoff that eventually is coming. FCS been doing it for years. Eventually make the playoff games the bowl games and everybody else just fukk off. This will never happen this way but it would make more sense.