The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Still running them meat kissers i see, you seem to keep wanting my attention, well you have it,

And i know you will read this and deflect rather than have actual dialogue, but answer me this, so rather than have actual criticism of Deion, you’d rather i blindly follow him and not say anything against the man

c00n ass nikka thought this babble was going to get anything but left on unread. Goofy ass tap dancing sambo …. This nikka got his cape on tight for that goof Sherrone because he was raised to be just like him. :russ: “I don’t see color” Harbaugh got you boys right in line.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
c00n ass nikka thought this babble was going to get anything but left on unread. Goofy ass tap dancing sambo …. This nikka got his cape on tight for that goof Sherrone because he was raised to be just like him. :russ: “I don’t see color” Harbaugh got you boys right in line.
When Michigan put 30 on the Tide, what will your words be?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
When Michigan put 30 on the Tide, what will your words be?
nikka I don’t give a fukk about no damn Tide vs Michigan lol What the hell does that have to do with this c00n being a c00n on national Television.:dahell:

nikkas think they can erase some c00ning by playing some damn football :dead:I promise you these nikkas are lost.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
nikka I don’t give a fukk about no damn Tide vs Michigan lol What the hell does that have to do with this c00n being a c00n on national Television.:dahell:

nikkas think they can erase some c00ning by playing some damn football :dead:I promise you these nikkas are lost.
Let me as you the question, what u want him to say?

Plenty will be said Monday.