PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Don’t see 5 star QB’s leaving from Saban like this after a single year of his coaching….. do you? Why is that?
You'll see it. Especially when u have multiple 5*. Both Julian Sayin and Ty Simpson, loser will transfer more than likely

Nelson was always overrated. I heard more about Aidan Chiles and Nico more that him.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If he doesn't want to stay out West I expect Domani Jackson to probably end up at Bama. There are people that think he could still turn out to be a player.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If he doesn't want to stay out West I expect Domani Jackson to probably end up at Bama. There are people that think he could still turn out to be a player.
Dude has all the talent in the world. The only issue with Bama is the depth that they already have. I'm hoping Michigan ends up the destination here. He's boys with Will Johnson.. he'll get developed in A2 and there's a spot available at CB2 next season. But a lot of people said that it was actually Bama that ended up second in his recruitment and not UM.. so we'll see.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these guys have been massive disappointments, Domani, Raleek... You still pretending we lost guys who were playing well. For both those guys it was clear they needed a change of scenery

He coming to Bama

Saint Nick got em :pachaha: :mjgrin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bahamas Bowl but in Charlotte?????

Western Kentucky v Old Dominion on ESPN

Now. 2:30 eastern