• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
How does a dumpster fire of a program like Nebraska recruit the #1 QB away from Georgia :wtf: NIL must be crazy, it can't just be because his pops played there.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Seem like he lost confidence as a QB. He chose a place to sit another year. It’s great he didn’t come to michigan because this move is very telling about his confidence as a qb.

He didn't have an option to with Underwood giving the staff room for optimism...

vino

Superstar
Daps
He didn't have an option to with Underwood giving the staff room for optimism...

I think they have a bit of an uphill battle with Underwood. They’re a run heavy offense and he may be more inclined to go with an offense that airs it out more.

Plus they just had 2 in house visit for Jayden.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
#1 recruit in the whole wide world is from Florida. Committed to Thee OSU :brutusSpit: .

for now :sadBuck:
Kid situation is a little different, if not I would say we got em locked also but I wouldnt be surprised by anything as far as he sticks or he goes to colorado with anything in between..

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I think they have a bit of an uphill battle with Underwood. They’re a run heavy offense and he may be more inclined to go with an offense that airs it out more.

Plus they just had 2 in house visit for Jayden.

Every commit got multiple coaches visit. Jaydn signed off on another elite QB coming in.
Not saying they get dude but thats why they passed on Moore.