PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This guy has Oklahoma fanbase stunned. I agree with the fanbase too because he has to be being fed NIL dreams. He looking for the highest bidder..:pachaha:

Look. I agree with the kid. These schools don't give two shyts about these kids. He gets hurt. It's like damn, but NEXT! These coaches bounce as soon as the money comes in from another team's contract. The kids should be able to do it too.

I hope these kids get as much money as they can. NFL isn't promised. It's disgusting how these schools ate off these kids for decades and made billions off their backs. Then turn around and punish them if they try to make money. NIL is the equalizer. :myman:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Maybe. They scored one on yall :yeshrug:
When u play a difficult schedule in the most difficult conference in the land, u need bye weeks late in the season. U know, how yall had a bye week till like week 11 or some shyt.

It was charity to bring to them to Tuscaloosa and let them score a lil td to take back home with them. No point in embarrassing the weak like yall did to Iowa and their Punter.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The name only goes so far. You'll see teams getting players they shouldn't be getting. It's teams like that will be trap games for Georgia, Alabama, and Michigan.

With the NIL and expanded playoffs, you'll be hard pressed to see teams wining it all consecutive years. I think it's great for CFB and makes it more exciting.

Nah there will be a great reckoning when these programs can't pay out what they promised these kids in an attempt to catch up to the top SEC and Big 10 teams.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nah there will be a great reckoning when these programs can't pay out what they promised these kids in an attempt to catch up to the top SEC and Big 10 teams.
Yeah maybe for some schools, but overall I don't think so. There are so many greedy corporations will to put money in this thing.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Look. I agree with the kid. These schools don't give two shyts about these kids. He gets hurt. It's like damn, but NEXT! These coaches bounce as soon as the money comes in from another team's contract. The kids should be able to do it too.

I hope these kids get as much money as they can. NFL isn't promised. It's disgusting how these schools ate off these kids for decades and made billions off their backs. Then turn around and punish them if they try to make money. NIL is the equalizer. :myman:

Yeah but I don’t think the money he’s expecting is out there. He doesn’t have that following in social media. But, if it is then more power to him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah but I don’t think the money he’s expecting is out there. He doesn’t have that following in social media. But, if it is then more power to him.
Yeah that's on him. We have choices in life. I can agree that the money he wants most likely isn't out there. Offensive Lineman aren't the most marketable football player. But I do encourage the kids to not give a fukk about the school or the fans like the coaches when they see greener pastures.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@The_Sheff @daemonova @Mr Hate Coffee @xCivicx @staticshock

giphy.gif

You sure they aint mean Miami of Ohio??? Cuz this is nuts

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Klatt stay salty against Miami, he got a bias against us and everyone who pays attention knows why. That boy Beason took a piece of his soul and buried it in the old OB. Took him off his feet and straight took him to the shadow realm, just press play. :mjlol:He gonna hate on miami every chance he get til eternity.

Nah, He was riding yall. He only had yall losing to 04 USC

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Still don't see how anyone can say 2019 LSU isn't the GOAT team just based on the teams they knocked off.

@ #9 Texas
#7 Auburn
#9 Florida
@ #3 Alabama
#4 Georgia
#4 Oklahoma
#3 Clemson

Knocked off Bama, UGA, and Clemson all in one season is already nuts. Then add in the rest of that schedule. I don't think anyone else gets through that. Damn sure not 01 Miami, 05 Texas, or even 04 USC :manny:
I thought the LSU fans on here pulled your membership :dwillhuh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Nah, He was riding yall. He only had yall losing to 04 USC
Im tryna avoid those discussions because no one will change their mind and with recency bias and all that older teams get slighted but there is a reason every couple years some team gets compared to the '01 team, whether it be 04 USC, 06 texas, '13 FSU, One of those Bama teams, '19 LSU. They are the standard everyone gets measured by. I will also add I think LSU team has most compelling argument just based on eye test and their offense being that dam good and talented.. But still that Miami defense was soo nasty and would match up well because we had 3 DBS go first round and you hand Sean Taylor and Antrel Rolle as depth pieces also go first round :heh: If we just rolled the ball out there with defense alone that team would go 8-4. They gave up 13 TDs all year and avg. 9.4 points a game. 19 of 22 starters got drafted.. That dont even include dudes on bench like McGahee, Gore, Wilfork, etc.