• Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Georgia just lost. How are they the best in the nation?

Because it's just one game, do you not know how football works? :heh:

You don't remember when Nebraska lost their last game of the season and still played for the title? When Oklahoma lost the Big 12 championship game and was still ranked #1 afterwards? When Alabama lost their last game of the season and still played for the title?

If losing a game automatically means you can't be best in the nation, then why are Texas and Alabama even in the playoffs? It should just be Michigan, Washington, Florida State, and Liberty, right?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because it's just one game, do you not know how football works? :heh:

You don't remember when Nebraska lost their last game of the season and still played for the title? When Oklahoma lost the Big 12 championship game and was still ranked #1 afterwards? When Alabama lost their last game of the season and still played for the title?

If losing a game automatically means you can't be best in the nation, then why are Texas and Alabama even in the playoffs? It should just be Michigan, Washington, Florida State, and Liberty, right?
They didn’t lose their last game in any of the examples you mentioned :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
They ALL last their last game before the bowl season. You do realize this year's bowl season hasn't been played yet, right? :heh:
Do you not comprehend the conversation at hand….? :leostare:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Toussaint of course these nuts are ok with FSU gettin the shyt end of the stick. This is the same team that backed their way into the playoffs last year. Entitled fukks.
Backed their way in 2014 (lost to a 7-6 Virginia tech team at home by 14), 2016 (lost to Big ten champ Penn state and hired refs to beat Michigan in overtime at home) and 2022 (sat at home while other teams played themselves out of the playoffs).

It’s almost like they like a system that favors them :ohhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do you not comprehend the conversation at hand….? :leostare:

You said, "Georgia just lost. How could they be the best team in the nation."

I said, "Because that's just one game."

You said, "Yeah, but it was the last game."

I said, "Teams have lost the last game before bowl season all the time and still ended up champs. Some of them didn't even lose their #1 ranking when they lost."

Are you seriously so committed to recency bias that you believe only the last game matters, and whoever lost most recently can never possibly be the best team?

Imagine if fans in literally any other sport thought that. "Oh, shyt, Denver lost Game 4 to the Heat, I guess I have to think Miami is the best team in the NBA now." :laff:

Silkk

Daps
You said, "Georgia just lost. How could they be the best team in the nation."

I said, "Because that's just one game."

You said, "Yeah, but it was the last game."

I said, "Teams have lost the last game before bowl season all the time and still ended up champs. Some of them didn't even lose their #1 ranking when they lost."

Are you seriously so committed to recency bias that you believe only the last game matters, and whoever lost most recently can never possibly be the best team?

Imagine if fans in literally any other sport thought that. "Oh, shyt, Denver lost Game 4 to the Heat, I guess I have to think Miami is the best team in the NBA now." :laff:
👍

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Backed their way in 2014 (lost to a 7-6 Virginia tech team at home by 14), 2016 (lost to Big ten champ Penn state and hired refs to beat Michigan in overtime at home) and 2022 (sat at home while other teams played themselves out of the playoffs).

It’s almost like they like a system that favors them :ohhh:
:buckChamps: . Cfb playoff champion :brutusAhh:

1948 :flabbyscUM:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:buckChamps: . Cfb playoff champion :brutusAhh:

1948 :flabbyscUM:

Niccas think we pose to be mad the system worked in our favor
224449cd464f8c18192a6e357c8b18e0.png
. All this fake outrage knowing these mfs don't give a damn about FSU and have their own agendas just like the committee & er'body else. Like I said, if u been watching CFB this long and really though UGA or ALA was gettin' left off, you're nuts and just need a reason to cry bout' sum'n or nervous as hell ya team gotta play em :laugh:

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
All i see from your post is

Roll Tide Roll

Niccas think we pose to be mad the system worked in our favor
224449cd464f8c18192a6e357c8b18e0.png
. All this fake outrage knowing these mfs don't give a damn about FSU Dr and have their own agendas just like the committee & er'body else. Like I said, if h been watching CFB this long and really though UGA or ALA was gettin' left off, you're nuts and just a reason to cry bout' sum'n or nervous as hell ya team gotta play em :laugh:
None of ya'll been able to answer me yet. Ya'll gon have enough to play in that non playoff game.. with all them portal cats and selfish dudes sitting out? :jbhmm:

I'm tryna figure out how much to throw down on Mizzou.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
None of ya'll been able to answer me yet. Ya'll gon have enough to play in that non playoff game.. with all them portal cats and selfish dudes sitting out? :jbhmm:

I'm tryna figure out how much to throw down on Mizzou.
Of course. Now Harbaugh gonna lose his 8 straight bowl game? :flabbyscUM: Yall gonna win your 1st undisputed title since Jim Crow? No need to answer we already know the answer. :brutusAhh: