Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grayson McCall back in the portal
So coastal had didn't have a good this year and he's looking to leave again

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
homie about to crawl his way back to Oregon now that Bo is leaving. :dead: or he will go to MSU new head coach that he im sure knows somewhat about being in the PAC 12.

He should have just sat and learned.. I dont care to have him because he hasnt shown he can just step in and learn a system. He couldn't start for us next year, so its pointless

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
He should have just sat and learned.. I dont care to have him because he hasnt shown he can just step in and learn a system. He couldn't start for us next year, so its pointless
yea he wouldnt have gotten exposed like he did with UCLA. i would like to see him with Will & better offensive weapons around him. i wouldnt be surprised at all if Dan & the staff look really hard at bringing him in. if we lose recruits to having a top 5 star qb &_ they can fix him in our system, i still think they bring him in.

imo i kinda soured on him watching him play this year. you see talent but then you see the turnovers. plus it looks like he gave up on the team that last game. that is what i know Dan definitely aint going for.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
yea he wouldnt have gotten exposed like he did with UCLA. i would like to see him with Will & better offensive weapons around him. i wouldnt be surprised at all if Dan & the staff look really hard at bringing him in. if we lose recruits to having a top 5 star qb &_ they can fix him in our system, i still think they bring him in.

imo i kinda soured on him watching him play this year. you see talent but then you see the turnovers. plus it looks like he gave up on the team that last game. that is what i know Dan definitely aint going for.

I agree

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Parents are failing Donte Moore. He grew up a Michigan fan. His parents are chasing the NIL bag.

I'm not sure if Michigan would take him back