• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

The weight of this game the last 3 years or so have been immense since it had cfp implications. People that aren't fans of either team had vested interest in the results. I think the game kind of loses a bit of it's luster in subsequent years due to conference realignment and the expanded playoffs. I'll be interested to see what the numbers are going forward

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
nah money was forsure the deciding factor. but with Oregon st in pretty much poverty because of being in the Pac 2. i didnt think he would want to stick it out & probably have a recruiting disadvantage. he has his work cut out for him thats without a doubt. if he can keep them competitive he will be up outta there for a bigger HC job lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nah money was forsure the deciding factor. but with Oregon st in pretty much poverty because of being in the Pac 2. i didnt think he would want to stick it out & probably have a recruiting disadvantage. he has his work cut out for him thats without a doubt. if he can keep them competitive he will be up outta there for a bigger HC job lol.
As long as they figure out the MWC/TV broadcast collab I don’t see them having any issues with staying the course on how they recruit.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kirk, Cowherd, Klatt and Finebaum are all on FSU’s neck. :picard:

Wow, I've never heard him cuss lol. Caught me off guard.

It's a shame how much I've grown to like Herbstreit. Forgive me Wolverine brehs
full

EDIT: I don't trust him though :sitdown:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how Colorado and Northwestern were both 1-11 last year

Northwestern 7-5 this year

but you would be a hater if you point that out. Coach Prime is working miracles supposedly down in bolder.

In all fairness, I doubt Northwestern has a winning record if they played the exact same schedule as Colorado.

Every team’s situation is different.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:ufdup: Pop yo shyt but we on the schedule next year.

I’m just fukkin around, y’all are bamas only challenge

We see ya next year

And the Astros have punted on winning a outright natty since 1948 to keep with the punting theme :beutusDamn:

Let the hurt out, you feel better champ, we still tree up pleboi

They gone be working the hell out of that punter.

nikka gon have an ice wrap if things go as they should

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In all fairness, I doubt Northwestern has a winning record if they played the exact same schedule as Colorado.

Every team’s situation is different.

Oregon and Washington were good
Ucla, Utah org st and zona are challenging
The rest they should have had a fair fight

They almost came back on usc, dropped a late collapse to Stanford, snuck out of asu, deions got some work a head of him, tbd what year two will be

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I said it in the Michigan Disney/Espn got to be kicking themselves not going harder for the BT rights. Michigan vs OSU especially when both are elite is worth the $ by itself 2006 after BO died did 21 million 😳 on their network:damn:. When you only lose out to NFL broadcast this rivalry is a different animal in CFB. It's not arrogance it's the truth the #'s don't lie:manny:
It’s why I said we should go independent and cut an exclusive deal with fox :hubie:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Apparently ND been on him for over 2 weeks. Tampering n shyt.. and he's got.. the look :mjpls:

Seem like it's a lot of that going on cuz how they know how much mfs getting offered when they haven't even hopped in the portal officially? Shyt, there was even then rumors with Lil Murda (No P Valley ⏸️ ) last year wit da Trojans and shyt while he still on our roster