The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
While we talking about the main event in the Pac 12, I think all Nix needs is a bad Hooker and Stroud game, keep score padding on those ranked Pac 12 teams they got at the end of the season, and he got it lowkey :lupe:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
While we talking about the main event in the Pac 12, I think all Nix needs is a bad Hooker and Stroud game, keep score padding on those ranked Pac 12 teams they got at the end of the season, and he got it lowkey :lupe:

:whoa:

b5a0ca78-2f7c-48e0-86b4-83e6a762679f_text.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Really don't understand why people keep bringing up Kiffins name for Auburn. He has it made at Ole Miss right now and has Ole Miss as a better program rn. Ole Miss can match his pay. He'd be a damn fool to leave Ole Miss for Auburn.

He’s not going to get picked because he still has the presence that turns ad’s off, he’s stuck, he has turned some things around at ole miss for the better, but he’s covering up some major holes they have, we all know how this ends though, ole miss is at their ceiling

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Didn’t some shyt happen in the tunnel with Michigan and Penn State too? :patrice:

Now that I think about it, Harbaugh be doing a LOT of slick ass hoe shyt after games that deserve an ass whipping.
What is he doing ?? Because he did nothing don’t do that
An Auburn is the place for that….lol

You act like Ole Miss bagmen ain’t legit. How many #1 classes Auburn got in the past 20 years years? :usure:
Ole miss and bagmen is not synonymous, they had a run under Hugh, not before, and this is ok at best now
The biggest reason Kiffin wouldn’t come here is because of the flexibility to be him and him being the biggest thing in Oxford. That’s a valid reason. But he ain’t got a single delusion in his head that
The biggest issue is institutional alignment y’all ain’t got it, so it won’t work, you’d be a fool to take that job

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What is he doing ?? Because he did nothing don’t do that

Ole miss and bagmen is not synonymous, they had a run under Hugh, not before, and this is ok at best now

The biggest issue is institutional alignment y’all ain’t got it, so it won’t work, you’d be a fool to take that job

Would’ve slumped that faggit right there on the field.

GOAT Carroll got the last laugh in the end though :ahh: