The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

i'm not advocating it, but there's plenty of football brawls before the age of social media (and not just these standoff shouting matches). video evidence just allows for lawyers and settlements to be decisive

if anything, one of these sports outlets should give historical context to past brawls instead just trying to ride the youtube algorithm on this recent one

===

lane kiffin going from a SEC west school to another SEC west school doesn't make sense (and lane already has the HC autonomy and the ability to freely troll/tweet that he's looking for at ole miss) but nick saban did that before and people from LSU still hate him for it

===

also, is liberty university a cult? they are located in lynchburg of all places, and auburn probably doesn't want the baggage hugh freeze brings even if he is successful

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
See this why Sparty be knocking ya block off. :martinBuck:

Right? No wonder they forcing niccas like Poole to

8DNr.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
just put it up there

Got the jar from the top shelf
Right? No wonder they forcing niccas like Poole to

8DNr.gif
I’d be jealous of a young Turk styling on me, knowing my career is on the back end, but Dray ain’t do nothing when Thompson punched his ass at brons party Saginaw ain’t got no pride
You not tripping :leon:. We’ll see how your attitude is after we beat that ass in Columbus:lolbron:. Or when Illinois gets yall:mjlit:

I see y’all duckin the illi-buck game this year, but we gon see bout y’all

Not football but more Auburn racism

Like it’s not racist/idiots in positions of power at Bama