The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Didn’t some shyt happen in the tunnel with Michigan and Penn State too? :patrice:

Now that I think about it, Harbaugh be doing a LOT of slick ass hoe shyt after games that deserve an ass whipping.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah, ok. Cuz players don't wanna go where they have the best chance of getting paid. Especially as time goes on.
An Auburn is the place for that….lol

You act like Ole Miss bagmen ain’t legit. How many #1 classes Auburn got in the past 20 years years? :usure:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

You act like Ole Miss bagmen ain’t legit. How many #1 classes Auburn got in the past 20 years years? :usure:
Ole Miss has a Sterling class when nikkas had to pretend like they were moving in silence…big whoop

Gene woulda had a top 5 class every year if we ain’t have to pretend like we was playing by the rules

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

And what's ole Miss record vs Auburn the past 5 years? :dahell:

How many SEC championships Ole Miss made in the past 5 years?

How many championships Ole Miss won in the past 15 years?

Dem niccas aint finna turn into Clemson or sum shyt all of a sudden. SEC too deep for all that. Brand recognition still stronger at Auburn and will take you further.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The biggest reason Kiffin wouldn’t come here is because of the flexibility to be him and him being the biggest thing in Oxford. That’s a valid reason. But he ain’t got a single delusion in his head that

Silkk

Daps
Man im not going back & forth with yall delusional ass Auburn fans. Yall are not Bama, Georgia, Florida, or LSU.

Pipe down and be the C+ program that you are.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This guy.

Who would've though Lincoln Riley would've left Oklahoma (where he had it made) for bum ass USC (at the time) whose stock was in the dumpster, and yet here we are.

Silkk

Daps
Imagine comparing Auburn to USC or Oklahoma.

Just straight fucckin delusion.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This guy.

Who would've though Lincoln Riley would've left Oklahoma (where he had it made) for bum ass USC (at the time) whose stock was in the dumpster, and yet here we are.
it’s damn near the same situation too :deadrose: Riley left a golden program for him, went to some nikkas with prestige that’s been trash for a decade but had the resources to be nice, and the rest played out.

Beating up on some jobbers got this nikka forgetting his program wasn’t the most relevant nor most successful USC in the 2010s :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Who the fukk is USC?? Imagine :russ:

Yall niccas been dead in the water for YEARS. The right oil man make a phone call to Lincoln Riley and yall one call away from going 4-8 again :mjlol:

But alas, yall lucky to have that brand recognition no matter how trash yall were to have a bit of draw.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You gotta go on back page to watch these nikkas play those trash ass squads and I’m supposed to pretend like someone gives a damn about USC cuz what Caroll did :hhh:

I swear it's like they bragging on Lincoln Riley himself as if his Oklahoma success gives them cred or sum shyt.

Imagine us bragging on Urban's emotional pizza eating ass for what he did at Florida or sum shyt walking around with our chest poked out when he aint proved it where he currently at yet.

Silkk

Daps
When you Alabama, Georgia, and LSU’s bytch all you can do is laugh to keep from crying.

And people think Prime gonna go deal with them idiot back alley hicks :heh: