The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Desmond is a not a quality analyst. Woodson waves his school pride but can still be unbiased and hold a valuable discussion. As can jalen rose. So it’s not just bc Desmond is from UM

“I pick who I wanna pick” tells it all. I want MSU to win each game by 1000 points, but that doesn’t mean it’s worthwhile analysis

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Desmond is a not a quality analyst. Woodson waves his school pride but can still be unbiased and hold a valuable discussion. As can jalen rose. So it’s not just bc Desmond is from UM

“I pick who I wanna pick” tells it all. I want MSU to win each game by 1000 points, but that doesn’t mean it’s worthwhile analysis

Marcus Spears is like Woodson too, when he was a CFB analyst, he would never hide his LSU ties but he still called it like it was regardless of school affiliation.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You act like he left for the Browns, He left for the Philadelphia Eagles who already had a roster full of talent.
Even if it’s the Browns’ most coaches would leave. NFL is a less stressful job than CFB. Simply off the fact you don’t have to recruit no more so you ain’t on the road as much, no coach likes recruiting but you have to do do it to keep your job

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Goofy azz fakkit watch freeman turn things around next season but we definitely need a qb out of the transfer portal for next season
If Notre Dame had anything at qb, they would only have one loss. And lowkey, the defense was hanging with O$U. Their situation isn't that bad since you can literally see what the issue is and what they need to do to address it.

I think Freeman has to man up and fire Rees though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Marcus Spears is like Woodson too, when he was a CFB analyst, he would never hide his LSU ties but he still called it like it was regardless of school affiliation.
Yall nikkas dont play Sweet Home Alabama no more? Feel like I aint heard it this season or last season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He almost beat Cam and would've done a better job with Mariota than Helfrich did. He would've got one eventually
You’re either saying he would’ve beat 2013 FSU or 2014 Ohio State?

He couldn’t even get by Stanford then.