The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

You made me sick to my stomach bringing up Don Brown.

We may have still lost to OSU those years but not by 30 points if Don Brown wasn't the coordinator

Pain…. Just pain bruh, he had a good concept, the biggest issue was no change up, and realizing our secondary ran a 4.5 when teams ran a 4.3 and were on an island we were in trouble
@DropTopDoc @Ed MOTHERfukkING G what yall doing with Clemson schedule

I hate these conversations, Clemson, though not as good top to bottom is still a Death Star program, and would be a formidable foe to anyone challenging them that is not a Death Star themselves, i think folks see these close games and think they ripe for the take down, they can still put a foot in any teams ass.

We are at the same level of we should be a step above most of our competitors so we should handle most of our opponents, we have had some issues because JJ has that wild boy in him at times and does stupid stuff, as much physical talent JJ is, i still would not want a game to rely on him to win, that honestly goes for DJ too

Bottom line can we win Clemson schedule yes, just like they should win ours, the only issue is osu is the defacto boogy man at the end of our hall way, along with possible psu and msu posing an issue, if other teams rise up in acc country and beat Clemson, something went really bad

Telemundo Taggart :mjlol: Mario still ain’t learned his lesson of not trying to do it all by himself, stifling coaches, and being conservative, so he’s painted himself in a corner

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Billy Liucci on A&M -

in his most recent Podcast, Liucci says "not a pretty scene" in the locker room after the SC loss.

"This is a fractured locker room. There is no leadership. It looks like a totally rudderless ship out there"

in reference to the pressure, Jimbo is under: "He can't yell his way out of it" "Unbelievable to watch Conor Weigman out there for 4 or 5 plays and he's getting his ass chewed coming off the field after the first possession of his college career"

"everything looks like a train wreck out there"

"real fear with the way things are going, Jimbo is going to look up at end of the season and all the talented Freshmen are going to portal out"

"It is like the Titanic and people looking for life rafts The program is to the point where it is every man for himself"

on TexasAgs:

lots of discussions about players being on double-secret suspension and not playing ( smoke that it was Denver Harris and a couple of others)

up to 4 players were rumored to be out partying in Columbia Friday night - might be related to above

word is getting around that numerous players are looking to possibly opt-out for 2022 and then portal out
Promissory notes on the horizon :laff:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Telemundo Taggart :mjlol: Mario still ain’t learned his lesson of not trying to do it all by himself, stifling coaches, and being conservative, so he’s painted himself in a corner

I’m sure most Miami fans would take 5-2 right now, like it’s not too much to ask Miami to not let MTSU throw for 500 yards and not turn the ball over 8 times against Duke.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’m sure most Miami fans would take 5-2 right now, like it’s not too much to ask Miami to not let MTSU throw for 500 yards and not turn the ball over 8 times against Duke.

Yeah.. Cristobal acting like he took over Akron Zips or something. The cupboard was hardly bare. Preaching total rebuild and blaming the media..

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
958-AD043-2982-4-A04-8-DFD-D479-DE0-C24-E9.jpg