#4 Michigan vs #56 Michigan state is on ABC
full

levels

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why cant CBS do 2 night games like they’ve done before?

CBS is contractually obligated to only do 1 night game a year. 2011 and 2020 were the only exceptions, 2011 had the game of the century and 2020 was Covid so a lotta shyt just flew out the window that year.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
college game day is going to Jackson this weekend for the Jackson state-southern game. It’s a thread on thread about it on the SECrant but I’m not trying to mess my day up by reading it.

One of y’all SEC fans go on there & tell me what your sec brethren are say about it :lolbron:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Brotha, we just got here, and we can be honest and say we were falling behind for a while

as far as the talent gap, i think getting rid of Don brown helped, because we stopped taking 245 kids and turning them into DT’s.

I look back at our issues with qb play,
I look at our wr play until recently
I look at what Gary is in gb and what he was, him and chase was supposed to be hutch and ojo, we dropped the ball (chase is a couple notches below hutch but you get my point)

At one point Ohio state had so much speed and not a lot of substance, which is why when they got to the bowl game especially against an sec opponent they got they ass waxed. Then urban came and they started getting dudes with speed and sec level talent, they’ve also had a slew of really good defenders, they have whiffed lately and that’s where the gap is closing, before we had hill, we had some decent db play (can’t remember if one of them boys hit all American status Lewis or the other dude) but you look at osu, lattimore bell apple ward and a few more, the bosa bros chase, these are pieces that make a huge difference.

Day is a good coach, but, the painful thing for him has to be, for as good as he is, he simply doesn’t have the horses to take it a notch above for the 1% but i tell you what, between this new defense and the wr core including a kid who shall remain nameless and qb play mixed with a good run game, with a down Bama and shakey uga they could fukk around and sneak one

You made me sick to my stomach bringing up Don Brown.

We may have still lost to OSU those years but not by 30 points if Don Brown wasn't the coordinator

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@DropTopDoc @Ed MOTHERfukkING G what yall doing with Clemson schedule

are we playing Airforce football or something?

Rushing leaders
Rank__________________________________________________________________________________games____ATT____Yards_______YPC____TDs___YPG
michigan.svg
Michigan

clemson.svg
Clemson

to the goofy question posed, Michigan would be favored in every single game Clemson has played...and would be favored vs clemson

Last edited: