Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Mighty big if, will anderson and Dallas Turner been on a milk carton

looking-searching.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
my thoughts are that the rating systems need to be destroyed and revamped all together :francis:

this x1000. The rating system outside of the handful of can’t miss future nfl players is a complete shyt show, mostly geared towards bumping up players that commit to schools with fanbases that subscribe to the service.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Half of Tennessee pts came off short fields where we fumbled on a kickoff or Brian Kelly was being too aggressive going for it on 4th down

That being said I don’t think we beat Bama cuz as good as our tackles are playing they’re still true freshman matching up against Will Anderson
Tennessee beat our ass... on top of that Kelly was getting his Lane Kiffin on , and our special teams spotted them 10 points right out the bat. I might be wrong, but it felt like that big injury at the beginning threw us off as well. We got down and they put the foot on the neck.

I don't know if we can beat Bama with this patchwork roster, but we do have a puncher's chance. BOB be cooking up crack sometimes, and our qb is the wildest wildcard in the history of wildcards.

I'm just glad we finally slipped out of the midcard for a few weeks.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
you're a fukkin weirdo breh
i thought it was educational in terms of a football rivalry tied into a historical land dispute. it's not like everyone else outside this region learned it to know about it, so the post was more for everyone else on behalf of what football you're repping out of empathy. all the obvious humor and jabs were already done a dozen times so might as well kick around everything else leftover as well

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
this goes back to our Jimmys and Joes vs. Xs and Os

it matters a WHOLE LOT in college. IMO more than any sport
Agreed. Miami's not the only one but it doesn't matter how many 4/5 stars you can throw out there. If you can't scheme them into position, they're just another team. Elko is a defensive guy. His scheme won them that game yesterday. 8 turnovers and offensive starting field position(s) when they scored: @ Mia 23, @ Mia 10, @ OWN 21, @ OWN 44, @ MIA 25, Pick 6 from @ Mia 14

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Agreed. Miami's not the only one but it doesn't matter how many 4/5 stars you can throw out there. If you can't scheme them into position, they're just another team. Elko is a defensive guy. His scheme won them that game yesterday. 8 turnovers and offensive starting field position(s) when they scored: @ Mia 23, @ Mia 10, @ OWN 21, @ OWN 44, @ MIA 25, Pick 6 from @ Mia 14
especially the talent gap between alabama / georgia; michigan / osu; texas / OK is like...nowhere as near as their fans think...its coaching and like 3 key players in recruiting

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One day there needs to be a discussion about how David Shaw has run Stanford football into the ground...