The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ole Miss was a tad overrated. Should have been ranked in that 10-20 range.

Very good offense, but Kiffin better either hire a competent defensive coordinator or learn how to recruit better on that side of the ball if he wants to be long term factor in the SECW.

BAMA is down this year for their standards, this might be the weakest BAMA team I’ve seen in a few years. They can be had as evidenced by TENN. We’ll see just how good Kelly can scheme for them and if we have the personnel to do it in two weeks. Still think LSU might be a year or two away though.
LSU isn't beating Alabama, but I do agree that this is a pretty terrible Alabama team by their standards. Might be the weakest of the last 10 years. OL isn't good, WRs aren't great, poor RB depth, etc etc. All that being said, still significantly better than the other SECW's competitors. Just a meh division

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Because I rather have our issues with Saban, Bryce, Gibbs and Will Anderson than any of those other teams issues
No one asked you to take our respective teams
Will No show, got 50 put on his head Anderson against the only competition he has played this year. :mjtf:.
Exactly nikka been on a milk carton

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU isn't beating Alabama, but I do agree that this is a pretty terrible Alabama team by their standards. Might be the weakest of the last 10 years. OL isn't good, WRs aren't great, poor RB depth, etc etc. All that being said, still significantly better than the other SECW's competitors. Just a meh division
LSU could easily beat us but it depends on which Bama team shows up. If we make a lot of mental mistakes and they don't then it will be close.

We are loaded at RB. Just have a bad run blocking OL and bad OC. They are good in pass pro though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU could easily beat us but it depends on which Bama team shows up. If we make a lot of mental mistakes and they don't then it will be close.

We are loaded at RB. Just have a bad run blocking OL and bad OC. They are good in pass pro though.
No, the hell they can't :mjtf: That LSU D is horrendous. UTk had a middling day (by their standards) and put up 40. UF's running game murdered them. Ashford put up 330.

UA should have 3 losses and are not themselves foolproof, but the Texas teams they should've lost to are better constructed to take advantage of UA's weaknesses than LSU is

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No, the hell they can't :mjtf: That LSU D is horrendous. UTk had a middling day (by their standards) and put up 40. UF's running game murdered them. Ashford put up 330.

UA should have 3 losses and are not themselves foolproof, but the Texas teams they should've lost to are better constructed to take advantage of UA's weaknesses than LSU is
Half of Tennessee pts came off short fields where we fumbled on a kickoff or Brian Kelly was being too aggressive going for it on 4th down

That being said I don’t think we beat Bama cuz as good as our tackles are playing they’re still true freshman matching up against Will Anderson

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
my thoughts are that the rating systems need to be destroyed and revamped all together :francis:
It does, a lot of kids get ratings so haphazardly, but like Kenny said, coaches are lazy at analyzing talent and watching the actual talent, so if a recruiting service gives a kid a look, then a coach will only go off that

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It does, a lot of kids get ratings so haphazardly, but like Kenny said, coaches are lazy at analyzing talent and watching the actual talent, so if a recruiting service gives a kid a look, then a coach will only go off that
Lol coaches don't give af about these recruiting sites

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Half of Tennessee pts came off short fields where we fumbled on a kickoff or Brian Kelly was being too aggressive going for it on 4th down

That being said I don’t think we beat Bama cuz as good as our tackles are playing they’re still true freshman matching up against Will Anderson
If we just try to play contain and don't blitz then it will come down to how accurate Daniels can be.