The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boise state fans were happy when Harsin left and they said he didn’t like to recruit and they was right. I knew it was a red flag when I seen Boise fans didn’t care that he left

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

it's like he's predestined to wear alabama red because the kool aid guy is red for that sweet NIL money

what if you named your son gatorade or nike and he's a good player, does he get those NIL deals? where is the line for these NIL deals?

HaHa Clinton-Dix is also one of the crazier names i've seen on bama's roster

isn't there like 10-20 ways to spell devonte? davonta devonta davonte de'vonte da'vonta, deVonte, D'vontay etc

===

is there a thread talking about how these football players are slowly having rapper's first names?

Jadakiss Harvey is a freshman wide receiver for the Benedict College Tigers. Named after, maybe one of the more underrated rappers ever? Top five dead or alive, if you hear him tell it.

Mase Funa is a freshman linebacker for the Oregon Ducks. His “namesake,” Ma$e, rose to prominence in the late 90s as a member of Sean Combs’ Bad Boy record label.

Cam’Ron Kelly is a freshman defensive back for the North Carolina Tar Heels. Who looks to be named after Harlem’s own Dipset rapper Cameron Giles.

Mystikal McGhee is a freshman wide receiver for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Bulldogs. He shares a name with the New Orleans “Shake Ya Ass” rapper and re-tweeted about the trend as well.

Raekwon McMillian from ohio state, Raequan Williams (sic) from michigan state, etc

is there a college football player named Nas or Rakim yet?

Last edited: