The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I actually think this is weak QB class, I haven’t seen much of Levis, Bryce Young is good not great I never really seen special in him tbh and Cj stroud goes to OSU we all know how that goes and he also throws to a bunch of 5* receivers

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No recruiting dept? In 2022? Wtf @MushroomX ???

No different than when Trevor Lawrence showed up to Tallahassee for his and no one even knew he was there to greet him. Also stopped communicating with Fields after week two of the season. Jimbo deserved to be fired and not allowed to resign

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That’s a dumb ass article. They letting interns get a crack at it now? He’s gotten 10 QBs drafted to the league. 8 of them mf’s would’ve been playing arena football if they were coached by anyone else. He uses a ton of terminology they use in the league and they can get in front of a whiteboard and kill it. The QBs he’s had at A&M this year aren’t even ponder level of aight.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lol my bad, that was a cheap shot for no reason.

Shouts to Rynearson stadium, home of the Eastern Michigan Eagles and its 30,000 capacity :steviej:
It’s all love lol…let us be happy to have something for once. I’m already going to war with Nebraska and Wisconsin fans on Reddit who trying to steal Leipold