The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just never heard that applied to him :manny:

Saban honestly has better success with some less talented QBs to be fair. He had Mac fukkin Jones going to the Heisman ceremony. He got AJ mccarron average ass the maxell award. Blake SIMS had the all time bama single season passing record as a senior :dead: and that's before hurts and tua
It’s less about the QB’s and more about who those QB’s had around them
Blake had Amari Cooper and Derrick Henry
McCarron had Cooper
Mac had a Heisman trophy winner at WR

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
As the week goes on, I think Bryce could actually play Saturday. With the AC Joint sprain, it’s mostly a pain tolerance thing and he can’t make it any worse by playing.

Personally I think we can beat A&M with Milroe but it still wouldn’t shock me to see Bryce get the start.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
As the week goes on, I think Bryce could actually play Saturday. With the AC Joint sprain, it’s mostly a pain tolerance thing and he can’t make it any worse by playing.

Personally I think we can beat A&M with Milroe but it still wouldn’t shock me to see Bryce get the start.

As A doctor the longer he doesn’t let it heal the worse it can be, and he can put pressure on it throwing and he can get hit and tackled

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s less about the QB’s and more about who those QB’s had around them
Blake had Amari Cooper and Derrick Henry
McCarron had Cooper
Mac had a Heisman trophy winner at WR
Mac’s starting year might’ve been the worst SEC since 2015 at least too. Some really poor ass teams outside of Alabama