The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
After watching the game... ND's TE was the only weapon they had that was doing anything. The qb held them back to much. Brian Kelly would have never stuck with Buchner that long, or even started him in the first place. He would have won this game cause Freeman would be dc and 100% locked in on that side of the ball, and he would have pulled a transfer qb like Jayden Daniels in (Jayden aint the greatest, but he's good at something. At least he's not straight vanilla butt cheeks like the guys they have now.) I believe Freeman is going to be alright though. They just need to be patient like they were with all those white coaches.

They need to give him at least 3-5 years to build his program, all that wanting instant success is for the birds

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They need to give him at least 3-5 years to build his program, all that wanting instant success is for the birds
Program didn’t need building. Brian Kelly had already built it. Freeman just needed to come in and not fukk it up.

If this was LSU even coming off the bad year yall had and B.Kelly was 0-2 right now with a home loss to Marshall, You wouldn’t be saying he needs 3-5 years

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The Big 10 West might very well be, the worst collection of teams in a power 5 division that I can remember. When the conference makes the network switch, they need to put that whole division on FS2 :scust:
More than likely the division’s will be gone.

Silkk

Daps
Jimbo Fisher seat not hot enough for me. Mofo talking about changing QBs as if that's the issue. Hasn't Jimbo played like 4-5 QBs the past two seasons and the offense has still been trash?

Silkk

Daps
Brian Kelly did go 4-8 in 2016 including losses to Duke and Navy
B.Kelly also had the benefit of the doubt and a proven track record as winner. He fixed that shyt the year after and they were right back to winning and overachieving while doing so imo.

Different circumstances but this is also the reason why I feel like Florida will regret firing Mullen.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jimbo Fisher seat not hot enough for me. Mofo talking about changing QBs as if that's the issue. Hasn't Jimbo played like 4-5 QBs the past two seasons and the offense has still been trash?

If you wanna go all the way back, outside of Jameis, his QBs have been mostly mid, sure Ponder, Manuel, and Mond were okay but he gotta have the worst resume of QBs to be a supposed QB whisperer.