The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was trying to tell people that A&M wasn’t gonna be that good this year cause that team is young as hell, if they really make noise it’ll be next year.

Josh Pate said something last night that was true imo and that is, Jimbo gotta make sure the team doesn’t implode off the loss cause if they end up 6-6? That portal could get busy.

If they look the way they’ve looked the last couple of weeks, a lot of losses are on their way.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was trying to tell people that A&M wasn’t gonna be that good this year cause that team is young as hell, if they really make noise it’ll be next year.

Josh Pate said something last night was true imo and that is, Jimbo gotta make sure the team doesn’t implode off the loss cause if they end up 6-6? That portal could get busy.

If they look the way they’ve looked the last couple of weeks, a lot of losses are on their way.
Les miles 2.0

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
aTm is literally why I value Xs and Os on the same level as Jimmy's and Joe's as we say here.

LSU had an entire team full of top five recruiting classes...just like Brian Kelly had at ND...and got beat by FSU. Coaching strategy matters more than we appreciated.
Those top 5 recruiting classes been gutted, LSU squad is mostly made up of transfers outside of receiver

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hearing Gary Patterson's a candidate for Nebraska. That shyt would be a grand slam hire imo if they can pull it off.
Meh.Old ass Gary Patterson.That would be a backwards hire.That's like some Chip Kelly shyt.They need to think big.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Meh.Old ass Gary Patterson.That would be a backwards hire.That's like some Chip Kelly shyt.They need to think big.
Big like who? Urban?

Thats a pipe dream and not happening. Also, No coach in a good position should/would leave there job to rebuild Nebraska (Mark Stoops)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big like who? Urban?

Thats a pipe dream and not happening. Also, No coach in a good position should/would leave there job to rebuild Nebraska (Mark Stoops)
Or at least younger.I wouldn't want to wait for Gary Patterson snack cake eating ass to get shyt right.Depressing hire.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Or at least younger.I wouldn't want to wait for Gary Patterson snack cake eating ass to get shyt right.Depressing hire.
They're coming off of the hottest youngest coaching prospect in years, Who was one of their own and he couldn't do nothing there. They need someone who's a proven winner.