The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Idk how much credit to give to Texas defense vs putting blame on BoB for running the same 5 plays. We'll see how Texas defense looks teh rest of the way

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh if they have anothabrotha go 0-12 there is a legit sabotage in place

:picard:

1663008139419.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not even, At least with Les Miles you would get s strong defense and usually strong run game. I have zero idea what A&M’s offensive identity is. Been that way for years.
I’m talking about the stubbornness and not wanting to adapt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m talking about the stubbornness and not wanting to adapt
He needs to do what Kiffin does and just hire somebody that actually knows offense to run it. Cause at this point he and whoever his OC is are just stealing money.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

After watching the game... ND's TE was the only weapon they had that was doing anything. The qb held them back to much. Brian Kelly would have never stuck with Buchner that long, or even started him in the first place. He would have won this game cause Freeman would be dc and 100% locked in on that side of the ball, and he would have pulled a transfer qb like Jayden Daniels in (Jayden aint the greatest, but he's good at something. At least he's not straight vanilla butt cheeks like the guys they have now.)

I believe Freeman is going to be alright though. They just need to be patient like they were with all those white coaches.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
idk why people are concerned enough to give suggestions every time a program that they don't root for needs a head coach...let them struggle on their own, unless of course that very program is poaching one of your staff, then by all means start hyping up the credibility of other coaches outside your program and point them erroneously to the NFL or division 2 or 3 coaches like south dakota state, that coach from last chance u, Madden tournament winners, or some shyt for head coaching hires