The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If I was Nebraska, I wouldn’t really waste time on the Urban Meyer pipe dream. Im calling up

Tom Herman
Dan Mullen
If they got the stones, Lil Daddy Briles

Whoever it is, I’d try to get them in as early as possible like Georgia Southern did Clay.
They could just hire Clay. Nebraska isn't going to get the first pick of coaches. They are going to go about it the same way a school like Memphis would

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They could just hire Clay. Nebraska isn't going to get the first pick of coaches. They are going to go about it the same way a school like Memphis would
"Just hire Clay"
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Anyways tho, Thats why I say they need to hire as early as possible. If they go after a coach thats not currently working they have a leg up. The only other job people are really even expecting to open up is Auburn but you never know how the season can go. Couple more Ls and Notre Dame or A&M might open up.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Total yards

Clemson 376

Furmam 384

this is not just about DJ being terrible, Clemson doesn’t have elite playmakers the skill positions and Shipley isn’t as great as the hype

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If I was Nebraska, I wouldn’t really waste time on the Urban Meyer pipe dream. Im calling up

Tom Herman
Dan Mullen
If they got the stones, Lil Daddy Briles

Whoever it is, I’d try to get them in as early as possible like Georgia Southern did Clay.
Don’t nobody want any of them. Mullen might have the best shot but if they hired him, they might as well kept Frosty

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
"Just hire Clay"
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Anyways tho, Thats why I say they need to hire as early as possible. If they go after a coach thats not currently working they have a leg up. The only other job people are really even expecting to open up is Auburn but you never know how the season can go. Couple more Ls and Notre Dame or A&M might open up.
Ain't nobody signing with Nebraska before seeing what other jobs are opening up.

Lol @ girlfriend. It be a new blonde cougar each time. Coach won that ship dumped his wife and started living the dream. He was bringing them hoes to practice and to press conferences before he got fired.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Your entitled to those opinions, when expectations went up, and the pre recruited talent left his record reflected
You're not even including his time at Miss St in your thoughts of him as a head coach so.....yeah