The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not saying I don’t think he’s going to Bama, but this guy seems to like telling people what they want to hear.
Yea idc if we get him or not. He’d probably just transfer after his first season after not playing anyway. Kinda hope he goes somewhere else tbh so he isn't a distraction

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Difference is we got middling-to-bum status niccas basically exercising a self trash take out option while y'all losing the next #1 WR at Iowa :dahell:

We lose em and got another 4* - 5* lined right up to take their spot whereas you all....

Well I'll let @DropTopDoc tell it, he just swear y'all cupboards are so barren and loves to pontificate on how y'all do with more than less so obviously this hurts more :ehh:
We do more with what we got, programs lose kids it is what it is
is florida too big of a football state for fsu, florida, or miami to lock it down from other big school taking its athletes?

'

one of a dozen Bulldogs who defected from Florida to Georgia. Five others participated in Saturday’s Peach Bowl semifinal, including starting receiver Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint (Pompano Beach), leading rusher Kenny McIntosh (Fort Lauderdale) and elite NFL draft prospect Jalen Carter (Apopka).

The trend isn’t slowing down. In the 2023 recruiting class, Georgia signed five native Floridians who were ranked among the nation’s top 100 prospects. The Gators, Seminoles and Hurricanes combined to sign four (excluding five-star cornerback Cormani McClain, a Miami commit who remains unsigned).

R3enLwN.png

Since the state’s last national championship (2013 FSU), 17 Floridians have started for title teams elsewhere. Georgia’s title hopes began to turn in January with a blocked field goal by five-star defensive lineman Jalen Carter (Apopka High) followed by a 67-yard run by top-50 recruit James Cook (Miami Central).

The steady talent leak has multiple sources. Coaches either didn’t or couldn’t connect well enough in the state (wrong people). Facilities fell behind, and perpetual turnover severed relationships between staffs and prospects (wrong approach). Social media and recruiting sites made it easier to find talent nationally, while easier travel and more televised/streamed games lessened the incentive to stay close to home — especially as neighboring powers like Alabama and Georgia improved (wrong time).
It’s not too big, the issue is err body has their hands in the Florida pot, and when uga or Bama pulls up and starts writing checks folks listen, the Florida schools taking a dip has not helped, but Mario will def stock up, fsu is starting to get a couple kids, Billy has to get it together, but plain and simple Florida will never be able to specifically keep talent in house with so many kids getting chose
He needs a big time qb to go to the next level, but he seems to be fascinated with a certain type.
Finding a big time qb is such a dice roll

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is florida too big of a football state for fsu, florida, or miami to lock it down from other big school taking its athletes?

Florida one of the best recruiting areas, there is too much competition for the top guys to keep them in state. Also doesn't help that the schools were down.

In this year's class Georgia ate, Alabama and TOSU also took some guys.

But if you go further down the list you see a lot of Miami, Florida, FSU. But the state is so good you see schools like Texas, LSU, Oklahoma, Penn State grab 4 and 5 from there.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU’s biggest trigger is Jan 9, 2011…. biggest ether is not paying Nick Saban only for him to end up building a dynasty in Tuscaloosa.

This year‘s trigger apparently is having a black qb….. hm ether is cracking all those Texas 4&8 jokes, being completely obnoxious about getting into the playoffs after beating Georgia, only to get washed by both teams.

If anybody tells you anything else they lying.

Nobody cares about O$U claiming Burrow.
Losing to A&M disgusted me but nothing else this year did, the fan base realized it’s year 1

I’ve personally never cared about the Burrow/OSU thing but it always draws a big topic on Twitter

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
LSU’s biggest trigger is Jan 9, 2011…. biggest ether is not paying Nick Saban only for him to end up building a dynasty in Tuscaloosa.

This year‘s trigger apparently is having a black qb….. hm ether is cracking all those Texas 4&8 jokes, being completely obnoxious about getting into the playoffs after beating Georgia, only to get washed by both teams.

If anybody tells you anything else they lying.

Nobody cares about O$U claiming Burrow.
I was gonna say...lol. That was prob the only suspect thing on that list. I don't know a single LSU fan who trip off that fr. Don't know how whoever made that missed the layup of "Nick Saban" as a trigger. Matter fact, you could've slid his name on there for about the whole SEC as a trigger, fukking spawn of Satan.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The hype around Andrel Anthony from mainly Michigan fans never made sense to me. He was a 3 star and the 80th ranked wide receiver in the nation. He flashed in exactly one game against his home town team who just so happened to have the worst passing defense in the nation and then has done nothing since. He has trouble locating the ball in the air which is the absolute red flag for any wide receiver and its not like the staff didnt give him opportunities. If Roman Wilson and CJ come back with Loveland and that transfer TE from Indiana we will be fine. Its not like we throw it more than 18 times a game anyway.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The hype around Andrel Anthony from mainly Michigan fans never made sense to me. He was a 3 star and the 80th ranked wide receiver in the nation. He flashed in exactly one game against his home town team who just so happened to have the worst passing defense in the nation and then has done nothing since. He has trouble locating the ball in the air which is the absolute red flag for any wide receiver and its not like the staff didnt give him opportunities. If Roman Wilson and CJ come back with Loveland and that transfer TE from Indiana we will be fine. Its not like we throw it more than 18 times a game anyway.
Agree with all this.. add in a sprinkle of Darrius Clemons and some Tyler Morris.. and we’ll be more than fine.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was gonna say...lol. That was prob the only suspect thing on that list. I don't know a single LSU fan who trip off that fr. Don't know how whoever made that missed the layup of "Nick Saban" as a trigger. Matter fact, you could've slid his name on there for about the whole SEC as a trigger, fukking spawn of Satan.
:lolbron:
Nick Satan :devil:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Shoe game :dead:

My biggest triggers or icks

“Kick Six” (I still haven’t seen that play in full since I saw it live)

“Once Saban leaves Alabama will go back to being basement dwellers” (There was only a 10 year down period, it wasn’t like we were Nebraska)

“Kirby made Saban” (This is a UGA fan specialty)

Anytime we face a mid QB in a big game cause I know they’re gonna play the game of their lives