The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was gonna say...lol. That was prob the only suspect thing on that list. I don't know a single LSU fan who trip off that fr. Don't know how whoever made that missed the layup of "Nick Saban" as a trigger. Matter fact, you could've slid his name on there for about the whole SEC as a trigger, fukking spawn of Satan.
I see it all the time on Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The hype around Andrel Anthony from mainly Michigan fans never made sense to me. He was a 3 star and the 80th ranked wide receiver in the nation. He flashed in exactly one game against his home town team who just so happened to have the worst passing defense in the nation and then has done nothing since. He has trouble locating the ball in the air which is the absolute red flag for any wide receiver and its not like the staff didnt give him opportunities. If Roman Wilson and CJ come back with Loveland and that transfer TE from Indiana we will be fine. Its not like we throw it more than 18 times a game anyway.

This…former WRs in this thread would beat our secondary

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sherrone Moore and Jay Harbaugh contacted a kid by phone during the extended 2020 down period during Covid.

I fully expect the death penalty.

Not sure the validity of this but MSU board was saying a prospects dog died and jim sent a text.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That Harbaugh statement inessentially reads: “I’m staying here to coach…but know one knows what the future holds”

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not sure the validity of this but MSU board was saying a prospects dog died and jim sent a text.
*ques @smitty22 with the Brutus judge smiley.. talkin bout gUiLtY!!!!!*
Another reminder that Michigan hasn't had a better player than Matt Ryan and Luke Kuechly drafted in fifteen years. True Boston College legends.:ohlawd:.
Take that shyt to the NFL thread. Much like real life, you shoot nothing but blanks in here. :ufdup:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
*ques @smitty22 with the Brutus judge smiley.. talkin bout gUiLtY!!!!!*

Take that shyt to the NFL thread. Much like real life, you shoot nothing but blanks in here. :ufdup:

It's Thursday night, and im five 22 Oz. Blue Moons and two Margaritas with patron deep since 5:30. :ohlawd: .

If I said 53' instead of 5:30, that would be a year Michigan still hasn't won a real National Championship since.:wow:.

Back to drinking and my 6:00 a.m. meeting tomorrow. Goodnight!

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It's Thursday night, and im five 22 Oz. Blue Moons and two Margaritas with patron deep since 5:30. :ohlawd: .

If I said 53' instead of 5:30, that would be a year Michigan still hasn't won a real National Championship since.:wow:.

Back to drinking and my 6:00 a.m. meeting tomorrow. Goodnight!
Bodied that man :beutusDamn: