The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The talent is there. I get what you saying about misleading ranking but all of those dbs are at least 4 stars. It comes down to development and schemes. I still see our corners not turning their heads to locate the ball. Ever since Hafley left for BC our secondary play has been shyt.
I’m sure he’s teaching the fundamentals, this crop of kids may not have it
Get Em
MiserlyClearcutCranefly-max-1mb.gif

Ole hot boy ronald was doing the hot boy dance on usc carcass

Ole dynamite disco fade-our defense gave it up like a 2 dolla hoe on pay day at the docks

Ol caleb Williams couldn’t do enough to overcome a bunch of smart kids lsu ain’t want

Ol linc-woat still only good on one side of the ball

@smitty22 know what’s up
Ohio State fans acting like they didn't end their game on a 2 game losing streak and are on a 3 year winless streak vs their biggest rival. Y'all lost, we found, that's it and that's all :hubie:
Legally blind to reality

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m sure he’s teaching the fundamentals, this crop of kids may not have it

Ole hot boy ronald was doing the hot boy dance on usc carcass

Ole dynamite disco fade-our defense gave it up like a 2 dolla hoe on pay day at the docks

Ol caleb Williams couldn’t do enough to overcome a bunch of smart kids lsu ain’t want

Ol linc-woat still only good on one side of the ball
Busy right now but

noted-notes.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Petrino hasn't been relevant for a decade. In no way is that a good hire. His offense is also outdated and on top of that his players normally hate him. And sometimes I wonder just how much these parents know about college football because there is no way I'd send my kid to play on a staff that included Fisher, Addazio, Petrino, and Durkin.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
fukking crying :buckPhil:

Don’t forget, matter of fact im a remind you later to fukk him up. :buckSalute:

Look at your hatin ass

I Will remember we living rent free in that condo in your head bucks down sir
Petrino hasn't been relevant for a decade. In no way is that a good hire. His offense is also outdated and on top of that his players normally hate him. And sometimes I wonder just how much these parents know about college football because there is no way I'd send my kid to play on a staff that included Fisher, Addazio, Petrino, and Durkin.
Trino may not actually get to call plays, but a lot of his concepts will translate, this is a wait and see thing, but Jimbo does have a who’s who of dirt bags

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Look at your hatin ass

I Will remember we living rent free in that condo in your head bucks down sir

Trino may not actually get to call plays, but a lot of his concepts will translate, this is a wait and see thing, but Jimbo does have a who’s who of dirt bags
We not the ones on yalls message boards :brutusDahell: . Or posting all day about yall :brutus:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
TCU playing for the title got me thinking, was Virginia Tech the last team to play for a National Title that wasn’t a brand name in College Football? :jbhmm: