The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My biggest triggers or icks

“Kick Six” (I still haven’t seen that play in full since I saw it live)

“Once Saban leaves Alabama will go back to being basement dwellers” (There was only a 10 year down period, it wasn’t like we were Nebraska)

“Kirby made Saban” (This is a UGA fan specialty)

Anytime we face a mid QB in a big game cause I know they’re gonna play the game of their lives
Texas would have won if Colt didn't get hurt. :lolbron:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The hype around Andrel Anthony from mainly Michigan fans never made sense to me. He was a 3 star and the 80th ranked wide receiver in the nation. He flashed in exactly one game against his home town team who just so happened to have the worst passing defense in the nation and then has done nothing since. He has trouble locating the ball in the air which is the absolute red flag for any wide receiver and its not like the staff didnt give him opportunities. If Roman Wilson and CJ come back with Loveland and that transfer TE from Indiana we will be fine. Its not like we throw it more than 18 times a game anyway.

In sports what if is one of the biggest fountains we all drink from, we are so thirsty for another Braylon, when he showed flashes we were all excited for what could be, no different than black or McDoom, DPJ or gaskins, we just all hope for another step, it hasn’t come, maybe the kid could just use a new venue, and the type of passing game we have isn’t suitable for his skill set, i wish him the best, and i still hold on to what could have been had he put it together here
My biggest triggers or icks

“Kick Six” (I still haven’t seen that play in full since I saw it live)

“Once Saban leaves Alabama will go back to being basement dwellers” (There was only a 10 year down period, it wasn’t like we were Nebraska)

“Kirby made Saban” (This is a UGA fan specialty)

Anytime we face a mid QB in a big game cause I know they’re gonna play the game of their lives

Barret was short

O’Korn

I’m sure it’s more

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sherrone Moore and Jay Harbaugh contacted a kid by phone during the extended 2020 down period during Covid.

I fully expect the death penalty.
If they do much as put out a reprimand Michigan should immediately cease participation in all NCAA sports and call in any and all donors, politicians, lawyers, media alums and sue the NCAA into oblivion. Scorched earth.