The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You're right.

Funny thing is, Mordecai has played under Lincoln Riley, Garrett Riley as OCs...so for him to go to Wisconsin is a bit strange in terms of style.

But yeah, Prime could def use a QB like that. Wouldn't hurt for Sheduer to sit and get accustomed to D1 speed.

lol at this D1 speed, bailey zappe who is in the nfl for the patriots went straight from the fcs playing for houston baptist to the fbs and threw 62 tds in his first fbs season :mjlol: breaking the record

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bum ass nikka cant even put up more than 10 in the Alamo Bowl :scust:

Herman would be up two TDs rn :scust:

Silkk

Daps
Penix :dame:is my favorite college QB outside of JJ of course. Dude throws the most beautiful inaccurate yet catchable ball in the sport.

BIG12 looking funny outchere. Any TCU brehs on this site?
They not looking funny. OU & Texas are both midcard teams this season playing teams above their weight class.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Penix :dame:is my favorite college QB outside of JJ of course. Dude throws the most beautiful inaccurate yet catchable ball in the sport.

BIG12 looking funny outchere. Any TCU brehs on this site?
Washington is a good football team :hubie: they aren't elite at anything but are pretty good at everything. Maybe the most underrated team all season

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Washington is a good football team :hubie: they aren't elite at anything but are pretty good at everything. Maybe the most underrated team all season
Yeah I like them but Texas defense was supposed to be legit. They are actually ranked top 10 in most advanced analytics and shut down multiple top 10 ranked offenses this year. Could point to Big 12 offense statistics being inflated this year and bodes well for Michigan.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah I like them but Texas defense was supposed to be legit. They are actually ranked top 10 in most advanced analytics and shut down multiple top 10 ranked offenses this year. Could point to Big 12 offense statistics being inflated this year and bodes well for Michigan.
Last night me and the brehs had cigars and drinks at the cigar bar at chop house, and popped into the Lloyd carr room...they had this really great picture of Moeller, Carr, and Harbaugh when Harbaugh was a player framed...I have a really good feeling about this man... we'll see but this feels really special

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Arch Manning is a fukking idiot. Committing to Texas under Sark would be like if I commited to USC under Helton….or Sark:scust:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Last night me and the brehs had cigars and drinks at the cigar bar at chop house, and popped into the Lloyd car room...they had this really great picture of Moeller, Carr, and Harbaugh when Harbaugh was a player framed...I have a really good feeling about this man... we'll see but this feels really special
:wow: It is written