The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trust Me @Toussaint @Regular_P

You know today is a wonderful day right, it’s the day that led to woody getting clipped in 78

:blessed:

Negs @Trav And @smitty22 and @OSUBaneBrowns and @Ruck

These scUM bytches are still so obsessed with THE Ohio State University that we can't even enjoy the holidays w/o one of these hoes putting our names in their mouth :scusthov: .

No matter what you do you will always be a lame, stan, kiss ass, loser, sucker, whatever the fukk to us Gawdeyes :blessed:. We don't stress about you peasants but you damn sure stress about us :smugdraper: .

Good luck on Saturday :demonic: .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
These scUM bytches are still so obsessed with THE Ohio State University that we can't even enjoy the holidays w/o one of these hoes putting our names in their mouth :scusthov: .

No matter what you do you will always be a lame, stan, kiss ass, loser, sucker, whatever the fukk to us Gawdeyes :blessed:. We don't stress about you peasants but you damn sure stress about us :smugdraper: .

Good luck on Saturday :demonic: .
Y’all having discussions about firing day, on the ropes
Thats actually really bad
Not necessarily creating a debate, but of all the active p5 coaches how many have 9 or better wins ?
Saban
Kelly
Dabo
Day
Harbaugh
Lincoln
Medium Bob at Kentucky (maybe I’m not looking it up)
Mack
Tuck
Pj ?
Kirk
Lane
Pittman
Nard dog in pitt
I’m sure I’m missing some, but I’ll give you 15 plus, 20 out of 130 seems like an elite club, then take that number and ask how many have done it twice or more and that number gets reduced more

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Not necessarily creating a debate, but of all the active p5 coaches how many have 9 or better wins ?
Saban
Kelly
Dabo
Day
Harbaugh
Lincoln
Mack
Tuck
Pj ?
Kirk
Lane
Pittman
Nard dog in pitt
I’m sure I’m missing some, but I’ll give you 15 plus, 20 out of 130 seems like an elite club, then take that number and ask how many have done it twice or more and that number gets reduced more
Y'all better be having discussions on how to beat TCU on Saturday instead of what we are doing on our side :what:.

This is what i'm talking about being obsessed with the Gawdeyes 24/7 365. Can't even give your next opponent respect which setup the case for a massive upset :lolbron:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Saban
Kelly
Dabo
Day
Harbaugh
Lincoln
Mack
Tuck
Pj ?
Kirk
Lane
Pittman
Nard dog in pitt
Sark has coached at

Washington
USC
& Texas

If you defending him never having 10 wins, I’ll kill you my nikka :birdman:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TCU cornerback Tre’Vius Hodges-Tomlinson has an undeniable chip on his shoulder heading into the Fiesta Bowl against Michigan.

Hodges-Tomlinson sees talk about Michigan’s strength and physicality and believes the speed of the Horned Frogs is the more important factor.

"It has been talked about in like every other article — we’re way faster than any team that they've seen. What comes with speed is power. I feel like it’ll be different for them,” Hodges-Tomlinson said at TCU’s media day on Thursday. “They're a solid team, so we'll see how it goes.”

Hodges-Tomlinson said that TCU is different than any team Michigan’s faced this year, but Michigan isn’t different than anything TCU has seen.

“Not at all. Just understand that they're in the Big Ten, they like to talk about size and stuff like that. At the end of the day, size does not play a role in football. We're just ready for the job at hand. I hope the best for them, I just want them to understand that we’re coming.”

:russ: Some harsh lessons will be taught. Big 12 defenses and teams coached by Big 12 DCs cant match up.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y'all better be having discussions on how to beat TCU on Saturday instead of what we are doing on our side :what:.

This is what i'm talking about being obsessed with the Gawdeyes 24/7 365. Can't even give your next opponent respect which setup the case for a massive upset :lolbron:.
Brotha I’m going my ass to work today and coming home, I’m in no position meetings or any of that, I’m ready for this game, but I’m equally hoping that uga stomps a mud hole in ya
Sark has coached at

Washington
USC
& Texas

If you defending him never having 10 wins, I’ll kill you my nikka :birdman:
:hubie: I want no problems sir, i was asking a question

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lol at this D1 speed, bailey zappe who is in the nfl for the patriots went straight from the fcs playing for houston baptist to the fbs and threw 62 tds in his first fbs season :mjlol: breaking the record
Bro That happens every year. Every year.

Some guys are overlooked coming outta hs. Lotta Texas high school qbs get overlooked bc there's so many of them. This state is gigantic.

If you have a live, accurate arm, you can play. Doesn't mean Sheduer will come in dominanting immediately. I used to see Deion kids at church, so trust i want them to be successful. No hate at all over here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro That happens every year. Every year.

Some guys are overlooked coming outta hs. Lotta Texas high school qbs get overlooked bc there's so many of them. This state is gigantic.

If you have a live, accurate arm, you can play. Doesn't mean Sheduer will come in dominanting immediately. I used to see Deion kids at church, so trust i want them to be successful. No hate at all over here

My brother in the Lord :obama:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Some harsh lessons will be taught. Big 12 defenses and teams coached by Big 12 DCs cant match up.

Take your cheerleading down a bit.

TCU has beaten B10 teams before. B12 teams have beaten B10 teams multiple times.

Michigan will likely win bc tcu doesn't have the horses up front on the defensive line. If Michigan commits to the run they can control this game handily.

However if it gets to a point where Michigan has to rely on the pass, it's going to be closer than you want it to be.

Also, Garrett Riley is a great playcaller much like his brother.