DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
One full chip since 1948 :BuckOuttahere:
Still up 2

Woody is rolling…. Well he’s probably cooking where he is :mjlol:
:mjlol: What the fukk is going on with my Wisconsin, we getting all the QBs now.

First Nick Evers transfers.

Then we get a 4 Star QB in Mabrey Mettauer

Now Tanner Mordecai is coming to Madison

Ya boy working that magic, but someone gonna bounce with all this coming at once

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
And to think, I literally just smoked a Hayes pack at the Lloyd Carr room at La Dolce Vita in Ann Arbor last night
james-worthy-lakers.gif

Hand rolled Buckeye y Julieta cigars all year :myman:

:banderas: Seen the highlights on the gram, i knew you were somewhere exclusive, I’m gon smoke that David Boston pack Saturday over some Johnny Blue

#Hail
Full circle, eh?

Now somebody punch one of y'all in yo shyt every other month, basketball and football.

Might wanna check on @Regular_P actually :patrice:

I heard they treating niccas at them coffee spots these days.
The full circle is the backhand that mf deserved, fukk woody, wish it was me, I’d have knocked his teeth down his throat

And shiiiiiid we been kufi smackin for 2 years in a row doggy, Buck-a-fella records takin more L’s than this sentence “a pack of long neck llamas are licking lemon lollipops”

@Regular_P runs the coffee shop, beetle Bailey aka @smitty22 better quit duckin off trying to read 11 warriors for some hope, and clean that bathroom

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Prime should have went after Tanner Mordecai.

I think Shadeur should redshirt a year. The benefits are he gets acclimated to P5 football, stronger. one year knowing the offense. In addition, Colorado would even have more talent by the the time he starts.

However, we know that isn't going to happen. He's going in as the starting QB.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Seen the highlights on the gram, i knew you were somewhere exclusive, I’m gon smoke that David Boston pack Saturday over some Johnny Blue

#Hail

The full circle is the backhand that mf deserved, fukk woody, wish it was me, I’d have knocked his teeth down his throat

And shiiiiiid we been kufi smackin for 2 years in a row doggy, Buck-a-fella records takin more L’s than this sentence “a pack of long neck llamas are licking lemon lollipops”

@Regular_P runs the coffee shop, beetle Bailey aka @smitty22 better quit duckin off trying to read 11 warriors for some hope, and clean that bathroom
Only thing @Regular_P runs is the buffer on the midnight shift.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nah that was always a 50/50 IMO despite the records.

Well I suppose you're right. Brent's dumb ass can't win close games.
He will learn, but he better learn quick.

I thought our Oline played really good overall despite being decimated

Defensively 25 will be gone, 2 needs to leave as well. We'll get some addition by subtraction.

We signed a #5 ranked class despite this terrible season. Gotta be better next year. There's just no exception.

Brent hates to lose so I feel he will get it right

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all got 2 OU qbs, lol.

Mordecai is dope tho.
OU should have tried to get Mordecai back. He could start next year, while Arnold gets acclimated.

DG is just garbage. There's just no way they can afford to have him out there again. Inaccurate passes, slow, self inflicted sacks, ect.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I think Shadeur should redshirt a year. The benefits are he gets acclimated to P5 football, stronger. one year knowing the offense. In addition, Colorado would even have more talent by the the time he starts.

Nah, you don’t red shirt him, he’s been a starter from day one, if anything you bring a veteran qb in to help him get acclimated to complexities of D1
Only thing @Regular_P runs is the buffer on the midnight shift.
:ufdup: You watch ya step and ya mouf that’s my wolverine you talking bout

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

You're right.

Funny thing is, Mordecai has played under Lincoln Riley, Garrett Riley as OCs...so for him to go to Wisconsin is a bit strange in terms of style.

But yeah, Prime could def use a QB like that. Wouldn't hurt for Sheduer to sit and get accustomed to D1 speed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
OU should have tried to get Mordecai back. He could start next year, while Arnold gets acclimated.

DG is just garbage. There's just no way they can afford to have him out there again. Inaccurate passes, slow, self inflicted sacks, ect.
DG is really just a hired gun until JA is ready, but I thought he played pretty good tonight compared to the rest of the season. As the game wore on tho our Oline struggled a bit and FSU just has better athletes on their Dline.

He holds the ball way too long tho.

Interesting that he broke all of Tua passing records in Hawaii, bc I don't see how.