The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kiffin’s agent = the leak
An external agent is definitely leaking this story intentionally. I think it's Ole Miss trying to force his hand one way or the other, but it could just as easily be the agent. Auburn doesn't gain anything from leaking this, so I doubt they'd go to the Mississippi reporter to do so. Someone in that state handed him the Cohen story too. He didn't get it from us

Daps
Reppin
Chi
An external agent is definitely leaking this story intentionally. I think it's Ole Miss trying to force his hand one way or the other, but it could just as easily be the agent. Auburn doesn't gain anything from leaking this, so I doubt they'd go to the Mississippi reporter to do so. Someone in that state handed him the Cohen story too. He didn't get it from us

Agent and Kiffin benefit only pretty much so I think it’s them.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Say if Georgia wins out

They’ll be number one

Say Ohio State wins out, they number 2

TCU would be 3

And USC lose to Norte Dame or Oregon in the title game , LSU drops off because the loss to Georgia, and u have Clemson who moves up because of 1 loss and conference championship
Clemson will lose Saturday

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How the fucck is JT Daniels only a Junior? :dead:

I wonder where he goes next season after losing the starting role at WVU.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This lil fragile faggit appears to weigh about 95 pounds… Bring your bytch ass back to campus and cut the shyt.

Pretty sure he’s getting anywhere between 1-3 mil in NIL minimum so it’s not like it’s a money issue forcing him to go pro.