The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Didn’t he skip his senior year at high school to enroll at USC
Cant recall offhand, shyt just feels so damn long ago when he got hurt as a freshman. Felt like he spent as long at UGA as Jacob Eason did

Edit: Not Jacob eason, The MF that beat out Fields. Cant recall his name rn

Silkk

Daps
Jake Fromm :dead:

Him leaving UGA for the draft is still some mind boggling shyt to this day. What a terrible ass decision in real time and in hindsight smh

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Not a shock. The rumor was he was eventually going to jump in the portal and go back to Tallahassee. Wonder how good he could be since that’s Ole Miss territory and two offensive guys (Kiffin & Leach) didn’t even make a push for him. Also wonder if McDuffy will hop in the portal cause Travis would be a moron to declare for the draft. His game doesn’t transfer to the league at all.

Also, told y’all this was gonna happen. Not to sound crass but this may be a blessing for Elliott. Heard UVA boosters were starting to pass around the collection plate since his buyout isn’t huge

Silkk

Daps
@prime @Ron Mexico @K-Deini

200w.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-middle-finger.gif

Fucck Notre Dame :pacspit:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Idk, USF could be the perfect spot for him to jump in at. They’re not going to the Big 12 so that conference should be cake for the right coach and Deion would kill it recruiting in Florida.
I'd say power 5 conference or nothin. He is making such a big impact where he is to leave for USF......meh

Menna

All Star
Daps
Ranking tonight...Notre Dame will come in at 14 so close to a NY6

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You need to be prepared for Michigan to give yall another 8AM blizzard ass whipping in about 5 days :ufdup:
Are you on or off the buckeye bandwagon.

You was O-H’in them hoes earlier this week. :gucci:

Then taking shots at the leaders and best. :beli:

Lemme guess.. you trusted a buckeye, and you’ve seen first hand what happens? :ufdup: