The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

It just seems like such a lateral move, unless he sees this as payback to Saban for firing him in ‘16 :mjlol:

Wonder if Ole Miss will call up Freeze to run it back :mjlol:

Hugh Freeze in the same boat with Jeremy Pruitt, soft banned from the SEC. Wouldn’t put it past Ole Miss to try to get him back tho.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It just seems like such a lateral move, unless he sees this as payback to Saban for firing him in ‘16 :mjlol:

Hugh Freeze in the same boat with Jeremy Pruitt, soft banned from the SEC. Wouldn’t put it past Ole Miss to try to get him back tho.
Lateral af. shyt makes no sense unless Auburn is really dropping one of them 9-10 year deals and in that case it is what it is…

I saw earlier that Hugh spoke to Sankey was given the all clear if he were to get hired at Auburn. I doubt Ole Miss wants to run it back though. Doesn’t ever really seem like a good deal in CFB.

Dan Mullen in the cut though :ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah people were trying to compare it to Dye coaching here and Dooley coaching at UGA when discussing the prospect of hiring Dabo (who would’ve almost certainly forced his way to Alabama). There’s not institutional animosity between those two programs as it is with Alabama-Auburn. Auburn basically gave Kirby a silly ass reason for why they wouldn’t hire him.

UAT will not hire Lane if he coaches at Auburn