The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fukk scUM...the big ten is as good or better than it's been now compared to 20 years ago...Mid 2000s even OSU was getting slapped around by every southern school, they've since been able to get over that hurdle about 50% of the time.

scUM has gotten better
MSU is hit or miss with a random 10+ win season every 3-4 years, same with PSU
Add in a random Iowa or Wisconsin team.

For the ACC it's a bunch of basketball schools with Clemson as the major program. Miami and FSU are shells of what they used to be, and you know very well that no one will ever care about UNC football or Wake Forest or Syracuse or NC State...Iowa and Wisconsin have a bigger following than almost every ACC school.
MSU is the only only other team to sniff a CFP from the B1G

ACC has had Clemson multiple years, FSU, and Notre Dame is damn near a ACC squad

B1G ain’t much better if even better than the ACC at all

Wasn’t my point anyways, point is Clemson is better than 96% of the country and ND beating USC proves that

Daps
Reppin
Chi
MSU is the only only other team to sniff a CFP from the B1G

ACC has had Clemson multiple years, FSU, and Notre Dame is damn near a ACC squad

B1G ain’t much better if even better than the ACC at all

Wasn’t my point anyways, point is Clemson is better than 96% of the country and ND beating USC proves that

I got no beef w/ Clemson, they've ended buckeye title hopes several times and I'm cool w/ that :lolbron: I

My point is more that the perception of the B1G being stronger comes more from the fact even the small or lousy programs still have a large fanbase and that factors in to the media coverage and overall perception of the B1G being the second strongest conference.

Clemson is hot at the right time and I wouldn't want to be matched up w/ them now or in Jan

Menna

All Star
Daps
The BIG10 has better programs than the ACC.. OSU, Michigan, Michigan State and Penn State are better programs than Clemson Florida State The U and NC

ND football is independent... ACC is weak thats why ND loves to play in their sandbox

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also south Florida... If a consistent top 25 team doesn't come calling he shouldn't pick up.
Idk, USF could be the perfect spot for him to jump in at. They’re not going to the Big 12 so that conference should be cake for the right coach and Deion would kill it recruiting in Florida.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got no beef w/ Clemson, they've ended buckeye title hopes several times and I'm cool w/ that :lolbron: I

My point is more that the perception of the B1G being stronger comes more from the fact even the small or lousy programs still have a large fanbase and that factors in to the media coverage and overall perception of the B1G being the second strongest conference.

Clemson is hot at the right time and I wouldn't want to be matched up w/ them now or in Jan
I can’t stand you man :martinBuck:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this is their Emory Jones. I recently found out Ryan Day was not a fan of Emory and encouraged his flip to the gators :mjcry:
I trust Day in evaluating these qbs as well as developing them. Big crooting weekend for the game. Expect some big booms coming in the foreseeable future.