The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Anthony Richardson had first round hype going into this year and there are still some people saying he could go first round
I'm wondering if he should declare or not :patrice:
I mean if you got first round hype I don't think you should waste your time in college another year, can always have something bad happen and the your stock drops entirely

I don't know if I would trust these supposed draft experts, they had like 4-5 QBs (Willis, Pickett, Corral, Howell, Ritter, etc.) going round 1 last year in a ton of mocks and only Pickett went round 1.

I think he's more of a round 3 prospect unless he improves dramatically. Lots of upside but might not start for like 2-3 years. His team also sucks so it's not like Joe Burrow starting at LSU as a Redshirt Senior with 2 future All Pro recieivers to throw to. I don't think he will be that much better next year
He's going to be project status if he declares rn. Abysmal draft, but that kid has everything to not be fukking terrible every other play. You go from Cam to Jordan Jefferson from play to play with him. At least make an attempt to fine tune that before going out to the league.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Say if Georgia wins out

They’ll be number one

Say Ohio State wins out, they number 2

TCU would be 3

And USC lose to Norte Dame or Oregon in the title game , LSU drops off because the loss to Georgia, and u have Clemson who moves up because of 1 loss and conference championship
:ohhh:
this Clemson team is not a chip contender

we do know USC will lose 1 if not both of the next two

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Anthony Richardson goin to transfer to LSU next year

dhal-sf2-a3.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hate to see Hendon Hooker go out like that.....

But I completely forgot they had "Cam Newton 2.0" from Michigan waiting in the wings

Feels like forever ago when he was actually at Michigan

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold Up, That mofo a redshirt senior :dead:

I'd give the reps to one of my younger QBs to get them ready for next season in that case

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Jimbo gets paid no matter what. If I had a contract like that, I would try hard at first but eventually I would be like :mjpls: It's getting close to five I'll catch y'all sometime tomorrow morning.
Exactly there's no pressure on Jimbo, all of it is on A&M. He's winning regardless

Last edited: