The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
As a Michigan/CFB fan I literally have no idea how you could ever say you have a one game season, Especially when Michigan is the poster child for why every week matters

This is the GOAT upset and why CFB is so great.

When A&M got upset by App State this year yeah people laughed and whatnot but it was nothing close to being as legendary as this because they still had everything left to play for in a 4 team playoff.

When it goes to 12, Nobody will give a fukk about an upset. You talking about letting more teams in to stop Bama, Clemson, OSU.

All that does is guarantee that THEY are never out of it. :dahell:

Dam this was deadass the first day I ever watched college football

That 07 season remains the GOAT season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a Michigan/CFB fan I literally have no idea how you could ever say you have a one game season, Especially when Michigan is the poster child for why every week matters

When A&M got upset by App State this year yeah people laughed and whatnot but it was nothing close to being as legendary as this because they still had everything left to play for in a 4 team playoff.

When it goes to 12, Nobody will give a fukk about an upset. You talking about letting more teams in to stop Bama, Clemson, OSU.

I forgot how much of a beast mike hart was in that game

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jesse Minter has led Michigan to a 120-3 half time score in the second half of the season. Their cornerbacks went from a weakness to elite in second half of games from straight up coaching. #1 defense by every measure. If he doesn't win it's malpractice.
While that is impressive, Knowles should get his 2nd straight. The improvement from the shyt show we trotted out on defense the past 2 years to a top 10 defense is amazing. The reason OSU wins it all this year.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dang its a new day
freshman thats had 4 catches for 82 yrds blaming coach about why the team struggling

When asked what has been the issue for Kentucky's offense, redshirt freshman Dekel Crowdus pointed to the team's struggles in the red zone. He thinks that problem falls squarely on the shoulders of offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello.
"Probably — I would have to say the play-caller, because we were down in the red zone and just couldn’t get it,”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dang its a new day
freshman thats had 4 catches for 82 yrds blaming coach about why the team struggling

When asked what has been the issue for Kentucky's offense, redshirt freshman Dekel Crowdus pointed to the team's struggles in the red zone. He thinks that problem falls squarely on the shoulders of offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello.
"Probably — I would have to say the play-caller, because we were down in the red zone and just couldn’t get it,”

transfer portal :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's exactly how it works. A 1 loss Big 12 or Pac 12 champ gets in easily over 1 loss Michigan as well. You can't reward Michigan for losing to OSU and beating nobody.
You foolin

It was a big deal because they did what we’ve seen a bit more of now, and Michigan is a big draw, so of course it’s going to be a big deal that the upset happened, there were others around that time but no one cares because it’s not the same, but i remember nikkas losing they mind when a Mack led Buffalo put on a show at osu, dog, no one was tripping because app st is a giant killer, and it’s not like Twitter and the board didn’t party on TAMU, but it’s like one TAMU fan on this board and i ain’t seen that nikka in a grip

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
24-20 vs the WOAT aTm team
20-19 vs 4 loss texas
Win by less than a td vs ole miss
Gave up 52 to TN
Gave up 3 TDs to arkansas

And got wins vs the worst teams in america, and are about to face austin fukkin peay. I’ve got the balls to say that this is NOT a good football resume right here. “But they’re alabama” fukk off with that, this year. Lsu is living off an overtime win vs this flawed team. They’re Penn State south. And Penn State has two losses against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in Michigan and osu respectively.
All of your arguments say "You know dam well we not beating Ohio State"