The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
MACtion starts in 45 minutes and brehs and brehettes

The BOWL ELIGIBLE AND LEGENDARY EASTERN MICHIGAN EAGLES go for win #7 against those dastardly Kent State Golden flashes. A team from terrible school, city, and state :scust:

Enjoy the MACtion brehs
full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Then what you crying for :why:
I don't accept bullshyt systems and bias either way. The fact that Michigan and Ohio and the entire PAC 12 and the big 12 other than Oklahoma have to go undefeated AND look good when doing it, from week one, and LSU is possibly gonna make the playoffs with 2 losses is probably the most ridiculous thing since the beginning of the system.

2 losses, idgaf if they're against the all American team and the mascot teams from NCAA 14, you should have no chance if there are multiple zero and one loss teams.

Unless the system becomes a tournament of conference champions, their is constant bullshyt like this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LSU winning the SECCG would be a nightmare for the committee

Damn sure would.

1 loss USC who's only L was on the road by a single point to a good Utah Team. If USC runs the table, I'd have to put them in. LSU doesn't have 2 SEC Big Time Program Ls, they lost to FSU.... at the crib.

Clemson is 100% out even if they run the table.

Georgia barring a catastrophe should be okay (better not lose to Kentucky).
OSU/Michigan Winner
TCU winning out
USC Winning out.

In order for LSU to get in the convo, they need at least TCU losing a game or USC losing their 2nd game.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I’d comment but @MustafaSTL and @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD pussies are sorer than a motherfukker right now. Ima let them cool down before they harm themselves.
You want my attention so bad. I never comment on anything you say unless you’re in our thread quoting me on something. Quit being so butthurt.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Damn sure would.

1 loss USC who's only L was on the road by a single point to a good Utah Team. If USC runs the table, I'd have to put them in. LSU doesn't have 2 SEC Big Time Program Ls, they lost to FSU.... at the crib.

Clemson is 100% out even if they run the table.

Georgia barring a catastrophe should be okay (better not lose to Kentucky).
OSU/Michigan Winner
TCU winning out
USC Winning out.

In order for LSU to get in the convo, they need at least TCU losing a game or USC losing their 2nd game.
Nah all LSU has to do is win out

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They need help to be absolutely sure. That FSU loss gotta count for something.

But TCU or USC has a real chance to drop a game so we'll see.

We know fukkery is coming, it always does.
Nah you can’t leave out the SEC champs out, them putting LSU 6 two weeks out is a dead giveaway

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah you can’t leave out the SEC champs out, them putting LSU 6 two weeks out is a dead giveaway

Why not? They didn't lose to 2 good SEC Teams. They lost to FSU and got smoked by Tennessee (BOTH losses at home by the way). Any other team ain't sniffin the playoffs with those kinda Ls on their resume, even despite the wins.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why not? They didn't lose to 2 good SEC Teams. They lost to FSU and got smoked by Tennessee (BOTH losses at home by the way). Any other team ain't sniffin the playoffs with those kinda Ls on their resume, even despite the wins.
FSU is a top 20 team

You act like we getting preferential treatment we lsu not a blue blood/death star/ tier 1 school like Michigan is

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
But TCU or USC has a real chance to drop a game so we'll see.
TCU doesn't have the best win of the T4 but they have beaten 5 squads that were ranked inside the T20 when they played them. I don't think anyone in the T25 can say that. And this isn't even a down year in the B12. Damn near every team has a shot at being bowl eligible (ain't happening cause WVA & Iowa St :trash: )

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
FSU is a top 20 team

You act like we getting preferential treatment we lsu not a blue blood/death star/ tier 1 school like Michigan is

I get it, just saying 2 Ls at the crib with one a complete asswhupping can't be ignored and yall need help IMO.

TCU and/or USC gotta drop one to get some breathing room for yall.