The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TCU doesn't have the best win of the T4 but they have beaten 5 squads that were ranked inside the T20 when they played them. I don't think anyone in the T25 can say that. And this isn't even a down year in the B12. Damn near every team has a shot at being bowl eligible (ain't happening cause WVA & Iowa St :trash: )

No doubt. It's just nuts seeing how the goalposts get moved to try and squeeze multiple SEC teams in off GP.

But fukkery is coming, it always does.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
normally i stat away from even watching FT but this msn article caught my eye so i had to see what was said
but the disrespect being shown to TCU almost make u want to see them win

Smith doesn't believe the Horned Frogs should be ranked inside the top four. He feels this way because he's not impressed with their schedule.
"Let me look at competition for a second, because competition matters," Smith said. "... Colorado, Tarleton State, SMU, Oklahoma, Kansas, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, West Virginia, Texas Tech and Texas. Does that sound like a schedule that warrants you being a top-four team in the nation, even though you are undefeated?"
What Smith fails to acknowledge is that Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas were all ranked heading into their respective games against TCU. Kansas State and Oklahoma State remain ranked at this time.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nah all LSU has to do is win out
We need either TCU or USC to lose and Ohio State to blow Michigan out

Tennessee is going get the shaft if we win out.

Realistically, we would do a lot better to stop burning up all of our energy trying to set a narrative for when we beat Georgia. LSU folks are setting themselves to be miserable when we’ve had a great season where we exceeded expectations.

I just be listening to people talk and it doesnt sound like they are talking bout the same team that just scraped by a depleted Arkansas team.

Why not focus on UAB and take it one game at a time?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No doubt. It's just nuts seeing how the goalposts get moved to try and squeeze multiple SEC teams in off GP.

But fukkery is coming, it always does.
Damn shame Tenn and UGA don’t have real opponents on rivalry week

Can’t really sympathize for UM-OSU having to play each other while those other two get bye weeks, since their schedules were so easy, but they are getting a bad hand

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Realistically, we would do a lot better to stop burning up all of our energy trying to set a narrative for when we beat Georgia. LSU folks are setting themselves to be miserable when we’ve had a great season where we exceeded expectations.

I just be listening to people talk and it doesnt sound like they are talking bout the same team that just scraped by a depleted Arkansas team.

I can’t see the CFP putting USC over LSU tbh. They’ve shown they adore you nikkas since the first poll. If you beat Georgia, you might even be 3rd, much less 4th :mjlol:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Most LSU fans I see are happy with what we’ve already done. It’s mostly talking head and opposing fan bases melting over our rankings.

I don’t agree with the taking it one game at a time, at the end of the day we’re just fans we’re not suiting up on game day, we have the luxury of talking about the unthinkable. Now the players for sure have to take it one game at a time

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I can’t see the CFP putting USC over LSU tbh. They’ve shown they adore you nikkas since the first poll. If you beat Georgia, you might even be 3rd, much less 4th :mjlol:
Where would they put us if we lose to UAB or A&M?

Every game for us is a playoff game. We’ve been a sloppy first half team all year. We have some things we need to clean up before Atlanta.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don’t agree with the taking it one game at a time, at the end of the day we’re just fans we’re not suiting up on game day, we have the luxury of talking about the unthinkable. Now the players for sure have to take it one game at a time
We should take it one game at a time because we are already in our playoffs. Every game is an elimination game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
normally i stat away from even watching FT but this msn article caught my eye so i had to see what was said
but the disrespect being shown to TCU almost make u want to see them win

Smith doesn't believe the Horned Frogs should be ranked inside the top four. He feels this way because he's not impressed with their schedule.
"Let me look at competition for a second, because competition matters," Smith said. "... Colorado, Tarleton State, SMU, Oklahoma, Kansas, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, West Virginia, Texas Tech and Texas. Does that sound like a schedule that warrants you being a top-four team in the nation, even though you are undefeated?"
What Smith fails to acknowledge is that Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas were all ranked heading into their respective games against TCU. Kansas State and Oklahoma State remain ranked at this time.

I don’t believe in early rankings either tho.

Doesn’t tell if a team is truly good or hyped. At least get 4 games in to see who’s real and who’s fake. The ending rankings >>>>