Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
What’s your beef with Mo
Breh is probably talking about this

085875a127ff505b9b0e714238c0a553_md.jpg

fukk mo wagner:pacspit:

Daps
This sounds like a similar evaluation of Luka

Giddey in the right situation will ball bc he has vision, he's used to physicality, has height and a good feel for the game

if he improves his jumper, he's a 10 yr nba vet
I fear this is going to be the logical fallacy going forward when judging these tall foreign white guards.

For every Luka there's going to be 10 Satoranskýs, now, that's not to say that Giddey falls in the latter category off the jump, but I'd be mindful of just hoping the next white player is going to be the next Luka, just because he has height and vision.

:hubie:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I fear this is going to be the logical fallacy going forward when judging these tall foreign white guards.

For every Luka there's going to be 10 Satoranskýs, now, that's not to say that Giddey falls in the latter category off the jump, but I'd be mindful of just hoping the next white player is going to be the next Luka, just because he has height and vision.

While Giddey is really good, comparing him to Luka is a massive mistake. Luka is a bucket.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I don't think he'll be Luka. He could end up being a 6'8 Ricky Rubio. If he is, that's good value at 8-12.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Watching Moses moody play and I don't see it offensively. I have to go now and look at the stats on his shooting splits..but all he seems to be able to do is catch and shoot at a high rate. Anything mid range, off the dribble, floaters, at the rim seems hit or miss. :patrice: