Reppin
The Diaspora
tenor.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Maybe Wagner can be a small ball 5 for someone, I still don't know if he's positionally average athletically as a center, but someone will take a guy who has exp initiating from the perimeter in the Big 10 at 6'11 (if that is his height). Warriors seem to just be playing with house money at 7 and that's where Google says Franz is picking up steam :yeshrug: he fills in more holes for them than Bouknight would

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"Cooper’s college career came and went like a shooting star. He packed four years of highlights into 12 games, and ran up gaudy numbers on a young team with zero returning starters from the year before. He ended the season as one of only two freshmen in the past 30 years to average 20 points and eight assists per game, with the other being Trae Young. His 51.5 percent assist rate would have led America if he played enough games. He would have finished second in the country in fouls draw per 40 minutes if he qualified for the leaderboard." Sharife Cooper is the 2021 NBA Draft’s Point God in training

I was just enjoying breh while he was here, but I really think he could've been a 20 and 10 guy no doubt if that team didn't deal with such attrition and injury fukkery. I don't think enough people are heeding the fact that dude wasn't even able to get a feel for collegiate shooting between the lack of practice and only 12 games. His 3 ball would've been a lot better towards the end of his tenure in an ideal season IMO

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can't say I ever watched Cade Cunningham play much. I know he's big but is he a true point guard? How's his passing, ball distribution, or is he more like a scoring guard.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guess the draft starts at 5 because we all know Raptors taking Suggs