The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
David Thorpe on Chad Ford's pod said he'd take Mobley first, then Barnes, then Cade. Thinks Mobley will be the best player and Barnes will be better than Draymond Green

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I read a great piece on the Athletic this morning that sold me on him which is why I ask. Their big mock draft has him going in the lottery.

He will go in the lottery but i just dont see it with him. At 23 years old, Mitchell’s development is significantly limited

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@tremonthustler1

What's your take on Bassey ?

What's his floor/ceiling for getting drafted ?
Don't hold me to this because there's so many trades that will happen. Bassey can go as high as 38 or low as 53. He'll get picked. It's just a matter of who the team will be. It's hard mocking him to teams who aren't gonna add a 5th rookie to their team.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
David Thorpe on Chad Ford's pod said he'd take Mobley first, then Barnes, then Cade. Thinks Mobley will be the best player and Barnes will be better than Draymond Green

David thorpe last year said he wouldn't draft lamelo ball in the first round

:russ:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I like JT Thor & Joe Wieskamp for the Bulls at #38, what you think @tremonthustler1
Doubt Thor falls to 38, but Wieskamp wouldn't be a bad choice at all for y'all.

Top 3 for y'all at 38 would be like

Herbert Jones
Isaiah Todd
Joe Wieskamp

with the door open on a really good backup SG if one falls (think Grimes or Christopher)

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Pacers? That front office really values older players in the draft for the most part.

Maybe the Warriors if they want a smaller 3+D guard?

Warriors seems to be what I'm seeing most with him

He will go in the lottery but i just dont see it with him. At 23 years old, Mitchell’s development is significantly limited

Idk, if you get a decade of that defense he gives you that's a pretty solid late lottery pick to me. Not like teams are banking on finding a star at that point.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It’s because the shoes are ass and Nike isn’t as cool as what they used to be .

Most of their hot shyt Nike put out are collabs with other creators like Off-White and Ambush .

nikkas out here not really trying to wear hooping shoes like that unless they are some undeniable fire ..Nike needs to figure they shyt out .The game changed and they still operating like it’s 2003

thats true but another part of it is Nike marketing is trash. They not really building any young players up to be excited about no reason booker or Morant or someone exciting shouldn’t be getting more traction, they rely on lebron a little too much, Giannis shoe I see at the gym but I like how Adidas push more fresher faces. Mitchell shoes probably sell more than dame or harden and I’m sure Trae young shoe will have a decent amount of success

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lot of talk that Jalen Johnson and the Tennessee players are falling.

That kid gonna get humbled.
They in the wrong draft. Too many kids in this years draft aren’t raw like those three. In normal draft they would live off of upside. None of them would come in and likely contribute