The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I do like Bouknight and Giddey though

There's some good role players in this draft: Duarte, Garuba, Grimes, Cam Thomas, Jared Butler. Those guys have clear roles and could be valuable pieces down the line

Why Giddey ? He's slow unathletic has a flat footed jumper he's at best a role player in the NBA....

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Why Giddey ? He's slow unathletic has a flat footed jumper he's at best a role player in the NBA....

I like him as a secondary playmaker in the teens. In the right situation, I think he can play a role similar to Kyle Anderson

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I like him as a secondary playmaker in the teens. In the right situation, I think he can play a role similar to Kyle Anderson

I don't think he will be better than Kyke Anderson....him and Sengun are beyond overhyped

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think he will be better than Kyke Anderson....him and Sengun are beyond overhyped
I think of him as a faster Kyle Anderson… but yeah he will probably fall to 11-16 range. Bad defense though.

Sengun is nice though:ehh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

I like his creativity and vision, but I can see where you're coming from. It will have to be the ideal situation for him to thrive

It's the same with Sengun. He's putting up historic numbers in Europe but I've seen European big men come and go, and fail to live up to expectations. You cannot build around someone as limited on defense as Sengun, it is just asking for disaster. You're constantly going to cover for him. Is it worth it if his offensive arsenal doesn't work against NBA level athletes? Also his lack of size is worrying when he doesn't have the foot speed to play the 4 and he doesn't have the standing reach or strength to defend most 5s

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

This sounds like a similar evaluation of Luka

Giddey in the right situation will ball bc he has vision, he's used to physicality, has height and a good feel for the game

if he improves his jumper, he's a 10 yr nba vet

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This sounds like a similar evaluation of Luka

Giddey in the right situation will ball bc he has vision, he's used to physicality, has height and a good feel for the game

if he improves his jumper, he's a 10 yr nba vet

Luka you could see the star in his game if you watched tape of him,i dont see it with Giddey...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Little off topic but I think Mobley is the best prospect in this draft. What he does at his height isn’t just rare you can build a team around it. Cavs quiet as kept might of lucked up.