The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Not sure how to feel about this. Both seem like high-floor/low-upside types. I guess that's fine if they want to run it back, but if we deal Brad, not so much.

We have a good relationships with mark few. I think tommy trusts his Coaching. I'd not be surprised .

He's pat mcconough ish.. Utah jazz players like.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I like him but 8-15 range is accurate. There is just too much two way talent this year.

I'm kinda :hubie: about Scottie barnes. When jerian grant was in college was in contention for our pick. I watched him do a shoot out horse , with a player from the girls team and lost. I also watched sekou ndoubaya do the same thing. Then now this dude.

I dunno man a bunch of people from this draft can't shoot. Him, kuminga, Kai jones...

He can play make but will the ball be in his hands? He can be Draymond though... Garuba can be pj Tucker. Davion can be jrue/ Donovan Mitchell lite...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if you don't have a top 4 pick :scust:

enjoy the scraps

food-scraps-shutterstock-c.jpg

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

ESPN and ABC has separate crews for their broadcast

:scust: at the ESPN crew. Kendrick Perkins, Nichols AND Richard Jefferson?

Both mixes are trash for a NBA Draft show tbh
Yeah this is part of the reason I just go live for the draft and watch Twitter. If I can’t go live then ringer or athletic cool too.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
if you don't have a top 4 pick :scust:

enjoy the scraps

food-scraps-shutterstock-c.jpg

I do like Bouknight and Giddey though

There's some good role players in this draft: Duarte, Garuba, Grimes, Cam Thomas, Jared Butler. Those guys have clear roles and could be valuable pieces down the line